Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, October 18, 2018

Coming To Jesus


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“Jesus said we come to him, this means salvation?...:”
Brenda/ Winston-Salem, North Carolina U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

John 6:35 KJV
And Jesus said unto them, I am The Bread Of Life: he that cometh to Me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on Me shall never thirst.

Yes, it means

Salvation:

Ephesians 1:5-7 NLT
5 God decided in advance to adopt us into His own family by bringing us to Himself through Jesus Christ. This is what He wanted to do, and it gave Him great pleasure.
6 So we praise God for the glorious grace He has poured out on us who belong to His dear Son.
7 He is so rich in kindness and grace that He purchased our freedom with The Blood Of His Son and forgave our sins.

And it also means:

Eternal Life:

John 6:47 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me hath everlasting Life.

His Comfort:

Isaiah 61:2,3 KJV
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of The Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of The Lord, that he might be glorified.

His Health:

Matthew 8:16,17 KJV
16 When the even was come, they brought unto Him many that were possessed with devils: and He cast out the spirits with His Word, and healed all that were sick:
17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

His Strength:

Philippians 4:13 KJV
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Holiness:

John 15:3-5 KJV
3 Now ye are clean through The Word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am The Vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without Me ye can do nothing.

Peace:

John 14:27 KJV
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Joy:

John 15:10,11 KJV
10 If ye keep My commandments, ye shall abide in My love; even as I have kept My Father's commandments, and abide in His love.
11 These things have I spoken unto you, that My joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

Rest:

Matthew 11:28 KJV
Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Happiness:

Proverbs 13:17,18 NLT
17 An unreliable messenger stumbles into trouble, but a reliable messenger brings healing.
18 If you ignore criticism, you will end in poverty and disgrace; if you accept correction, you will be honored.

Prayer:

Acts 16:30,31 KJV
30 "...Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on The Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.