Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, October 5, 2018

Bible Lesson: Conversations With Jesus: Jesus, The Son Of God.


The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson
(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Lesson: Conversations With Jesus: Jesus, The Son Of God.

Bible Text:

John 10:22-40 NLT

Bible Topic:

John 10:22-40 NLT (Jesus Claimed to Be The Son Of God)
22 It was now winter, and Jesus was in Jerusalem at the time of Hanukkah, the Festival of Dedication.
23 He was in the Temple, walking through the section known as Solomon’s Colonnade.
24 The people surrounded Him and asked, “How long are you going to keep us in suspense? If you are The Messiah, tell us plainly.”
25 Jesus replied, “I have already told you, and you don’t believe Me. The proof is the work I do in My Father’s name.
26 But you don’t believe Me because you are not My sheep.
27 My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me.
28 I give them eternal Life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from Me,
29 for My Father has given them to Me, and He is more powerful than anyone else. No one can snatch them from The Father’s hand.
30 The Father and I are one.”
31 Once again the people picked up stones to kill Him.
32 Jesus said, “At My Father’s direction I have done many good works. For which one are you going to stone Me?”
33 They replied, “We’re stoning you not for any good work, but for blasphemy! You, a mere man, claim to be God.”
34 Jesus replied, “It is written in your own Scriptures that God said to certain leaders of the people, ‘I say, you are gods!’
35 And you know that the Scriptures cannot be altered. So if those people who received God’s message were called ‘gods,’
36 why do you call it blasphemy when I say, ‘I am The Son Of God’? After all, The Father set Me apart and sent Me into the world.
37 Don’t believe Me unless I carry out My Father’s work.
38 But if I do His work, believe in the evidence of the miraculous works I have done, even if you don’t believe Me. Then you will know and understand that The Father is in Me, and I am in The Father.”
39 Once again they tried to arrest Him, but He got away and left them.
40 He went beyond the Jordan River near the place where John was first baptizing and stayed there awhile.
41 And many followed Him. “John didn’t perform miraculous signs,” they remarked to one another, “but everything he said about this Man has come true.”
42 And many who were there believed in Jesus.


God's Eternal Son:

Psalm 2:7 KJV
I will declare the decree: The Lord hath said unto Me, Thou art My Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Psalm 2:7 NKJV
I will declare the decree: The Lord has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.

QUESTION: Wasn't The Lord Jesus always, God's son?
ANSWER: Yes! what then can this mean? 

It means as far as SERVICE, The Lord Jesus totally committed Himself to the will of The Father.

Hebrews 5:5-10 KJV
5 So also Christ glorified not Himself to be made an High Priest; but He that said unto Him, Thou art My Son, to day have I begotten thee.
6 As He saith also in another place, Thou art A Priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
7 Who in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that was able to save Him from death, and was heard in that He feared;
8 Though He were A Son, yet learned He obedience by the things which He suffered;
9 And being made perfect, He became The Author Of Eternal Salvation unto all them that obey Him;
10 Called Of God An High Priest after the order of Melchisedec.

QUESTION: When did this take place?
ANSWER: Most theologians believe this was at the river Jordan, under John The Baptist's ministry, when he baptized Jesus. The very beginning of our Lord's ministry, with signs following.

Matthew 3:13-17 KJV
13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.
14 But John forbade him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?
15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer (permit) it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfill all righteousness. Then he suffered Him.
16 And Jesus, when He was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto Him, and He saw The Spirit Of God descending like A Dove, and lighting upon Him:
17 And lo A Voice from heaven, saying, This is My Beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 17:5 KJV (Transfiguration: Matthew 17:1-8)
While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold A Voice out of the cloud, which said, This is My Beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye Him.

Hebrews 1:5 NLT
5 For God never said to any angel what He said to Jesus: “You are My Son. Today I have become your Father.” God also said, “I will be His Father, and He will be My Son.”

QUESTION: Was Christ, a created son?
ANSWEER: Never, He was and is eternal!

Isaiah 9:6,7 NLT (Prophecy of Jesus Christ, The Messiah.)
6 For A Child is born to us, A Son is given to us. The government will rest on His shoulders. And He will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting* Father, Prince Of Peace.
7 His government and its peace will never end. He will rule with fairness and justice from the throne of His ancestor David for all eternity. The passionate commitment of The Lord Of Heaven’s Armies will make this happen!

*Everlasting-Hebrew: Ad (Ad): Perpetuity, eternity, ever-lasting, perpetually.

Micah 5:2 KJV
But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall He come forth unto me that is to be Ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting*.

* Everlasting-Hebrew: Owlam (O-lawn): Eternity, always, eternal, everlasting, perpetual without end.

Hebrews 1:8 NLT
But to The Son He says, “Your throne, O God, endures forever and ever. You rule with a scepter of justice.

Psalm 106:48 KJV
Blessed be The Lord God Of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye The Lord.

Hebrews 5:4-6 NLT
4 And no one can become a high priest simply because he wants such an honor. He must be called by God for this work, just as Aaron was.
5 That is why Christ did not honor Himself by assuming He could become High Priest. No, He was chosen by God, who said to Him, “You are My Son. Today I have become your Father.”
6 And in another passage God said to Him, “You are A Priest forever in the order of Melchizedek.”

Matthew 2:15 KJV
And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of The Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called My Son.

John 1:14 NLT
So The Word became human and made His home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen His glory, the glory of The Father’s One And Only Son.

John 5:9,10,19,26 NLT
9 Since we believe human testimony, surely we can believe the greater testimony that comes from God. And God has testified about His Son.
10 All who believe in The Son Of God know in their hearts that this testimony is true. Those who don’t believe this are actually calling God a liar because they don’t believe what God has testified about His Son.
19 So Jesus explained, “I tell you The Truth, The Son can do nothing by Himself. He does only what He sees The Father doing. Whatever The Father does, The Son also does.
26 The Father has Life in Himself, and He has granted that same Life-giving power to His Son.

John 14:13 KJV
And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that The Father may be glorified in The Son.

Romans 1:4 NLT
And He was shown to be The Son Of God when He was raised from the dead by the power of The Holy Spirit. He is Jesus Christ our Lord.

I Corinthians 15:27,28 NLT
27 For The Scriptures say, “God has put all things under His authority.” (Of course, when it says “all things are under His authority,” that does not include God Himself, who gave Christ His authority.)
28 Then, when all things are under His authority, The Son will put Himself under God’s authority, so that God, who gave His Son authority over all things, will be utterly supreme over everything everywhere.

I John 4:10 NLT
This is real love—not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as A Sacrifice to take away our sins.

Praise To The Lord, The Almighty
Praise to The Lord, The Almighty, The King Of Creation!
O my soul, praise Him, for He is thy health and salvation!
All ye who hear, now to His temple draw near;
Praise Him in glad adoration.

Praise to The Lord, who o’er all things so wondrously reigneth,
Shelters thee under His wings, yea, so gently sustaineth!
Hast thou not seen how thy desires e’er have been
Granted in what He ordaineth?

Praise to The Lord, who doth prosper thy work and defend thee;
Surely His goodness and mercy here daily attend thee;
Ponder anew what The Almighty can do,
If with His love He befriend thee.

Praise to The Lord, who, when darkness of sin is abounding,
Who, when the godless do triumph, all virtue confounding,
Sheddeth His Light, chaseth the horrors of night,
Saints with His mercy surrounding.

Praise to The Lord, who, when tempests their warfare are waging,
Who, when the elements madly around thee are raging,
Biddeth them cease, turneth their fury to peace,
Whirlwinds and waters assuaging.

Praise to The Lord, oh, let all that is in me adore Him!
All that hath life and breath, come now with praises before Him;
Let the Amen sound from His people again,
Gladly for aye we adore Him.

Joachim Neander, pub.1680
tr. by Catherine Winkworth, 1863

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL, into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JvCmvlm-Qg

Prayer:

Isaiah 43:10,11 KJV
10 Ye are My witnesses, saith The Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.
11 I, even I, am The Lord; and beside Me there is no Savior.