Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, October 27, 2018

Christian Soldiers


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“...we as Christians have the blood of Jesus as our spiritual weapon...”
Terry/ Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Revelation 12:11 KJV
And they overcame him by The Blood Of The Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

God's soldiers, also have responsibilities!

The Christian Soldier And His Responsibilities:

God's soldier, must fight. There is “no,” place for service dodgers, or awol combatants:

I Timothy 6:12 KJV
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

Hebrews 12:4 KJV
Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

II Timothy 4:6,7 KJV (Apostle Paul)
6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:


God's soldier must obey his Captain:

Luke 7:8,9 KJV
8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
9 When Jesus heard these things, He marveled at him, and turned Him about, and said unto the people that followed Him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

Acts 27:23 KJV
For there stood by me this night The Angel Of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,


God's soldier must be properly equipped for fighting:

Ephesians 6:10-18 KJV (Seven Articles Of Spiritual Armor)
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in The Lord, and in the power of His might.
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with Truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Psalm 18:34,35 KJV
34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.


God's soldier must not have divided loyalties, for that is disloyalty:

II Timothy 2:4 KJV
No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please Him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Matthew 6:24 NLT
No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and be enslaved to money.


God's faithful soldier will be rewarded:

Matthew 10:22 KJV
And ye shall be hated of all men for My name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Romans 8:36,37 KJV
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
II Timothy 4:8 KJV
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which The Lord, The Righteous Judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing.

I Peter 5:4 KJV
And when The Chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

Onward Christian Soldiers

Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.
Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
Forward into battle see His banners go!

Chorus:
Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.

At the sign of triumph Satan’s host doth flee;
On then, Christian soldiers, on to victory!
Hell’s foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
Brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.

Like a mighty army moves the church of God;
Brothers, we are treading where the saints have trod.
We are not divided, all one body we,
One in hope and doctrine, one in charity.

Crowns and thrones may perish, kingdoms rise and wane,
But the church of Jesus constant will remain.
Gates of hell can never ’gainst that church prevail;
We have Christ’s own promise, and that cannot fail.

Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng,
Blend with ours your voices in the triumph song.
Glory, laud, and honor unto Christ the King,
This through countless ages men and angels sing.

Author: Sabine Baring-Gould

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoW6GuJQLzc

Prayer:

Exodus 15:2 KJV
The Lord is my strength and song, and He is become my salvation: He is my God, and I will prepare Him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt Him.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.