Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Hold Fast


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“...I used to believe in these things but I haven't had time to continue in it...”
Ben/ Jefferson City, Tennessee U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:
To Hold Fast:

If you hold fast to a principle or idea, or if you stand fast, you do not change your mind about it, even though people are trying to persuade you to.

We can only try to hold fast to the age-old values of honesty, decency and concern for others.
CollinsDictionary.Com

I Thessalonians 5:21 KJV
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Titus 1:9 KJV (Elders)
Holding fast The Faithful Word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers (those who oppose The Truth).

II Timothy 1:13 KJV
Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 3:6 KJV
But Christ as A Son over His own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

Hebrews 4:14 KJV
Seeing then that we have A Great High Priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus The Son Of God, let us hold fast our profession.

Hebrews 10:23 KJV
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for He is faithful that promised;)

Revelation 2:13,25 KJV (The Church in Pergamum)
I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast My name, and hast not denied My faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

Revelation 3:3,11 KJV (Sardis/ Philadelphia)
3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

To Stand Fast:

I Corinthians 16:13 KJV
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit (act) you like men, be strong.

Galatians 5:1 KJV
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Philippians 1:27 KJV
Only let your conversation be as it becometh The Gospel Of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one Spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of The Gospel;

Philippians 4:1 KJV
Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in The Lord, my dearly beloved.

I Thessalonians 3:8 KJV
For now we live, if ye stand fast in The Lord.

II Thessalonians 2:15 KJV
Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

Hold The Fort

Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.

Chorus:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!

Author: Philip P. Bliss

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL, into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAWkGzcwHho

Prayer:

Matthew 10:22 KJV
And ye shall be hated of all men for My name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.