Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, February 10, 2018

Divine Protection

The Bible Prayer Line Index,
Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.

 
Bible Questions Answered:
“...so I want to send her bible promises to keep her...”
Alfred/ Lehighton, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Divine Protection (For The Child Of God):

Genesis 15:1 KJV
After these things The Word Of The Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy Shield, and thy exceeding great Reward.

Exodus 14:14 NLT
The Lord Himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.”

Exodus 23:27 NLT
I will send My terror ahead of you and create panic among all the people whose lands you invade. I will make all your enemies turn and run.

Deuteronomy 33:27 KJV
The Eternal God is thy Refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and He shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.

II Samuel 5:24 NLT
When you hear a sound like marching feet in the tops of the poplar trees, be on the alert! That will be the signal that The Lord is moving ahead of you to strike down the Philistine army.”

II Samuel 22:2 KJV (David)
And he said, The Lord is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer;

II Chronicles 20:29 NLT
When all the surrounding kingdoms heard that The Lord Himself had fought against the enemies of Israel, the fear of God came over them.

II Chronicles 32:8 NLT
He may have a great army, but they are merely men. We have The Lord our God to help us and to fight our battles for us!” Hezekiah’s words greatly encouraged the people.

Nehemiah 4:20 KJV
In what place therefore ye hear the sound of the trumpet, resort ye thither unto us: our God shall fight for us.

Psalm 5:11 KJV
But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

Psalm 17:8 KJV
Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

Psalm 18:2 NLT
The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Savior; my God is my Rock, in whom I find protection. He is my Shield, the Power that saves me, and my place of Safety.

Psalm 23:1-6 KJV
1 The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my Life: and I will dwell in The House Of The Lord for ever.

Psalm 27:5 KJV
For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon A Rock.

Psalm 31:20 NLT
You hide them in the shelter of your presence, safe from those who conspire against them. You shelter them in your presence, far from accusing tongues.

Psalm 32:7 KJV
Thou art my Hiding Place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

Psalm 33:20 KJV
Our soul waiteth for The Lord: He is our Help and our Shield.

Psalm 46:1 KJV
God is our Refuge and Strength, a very present Help in trouble.

Psalm 84:11 KJV
For The Lord God is a Sun and Shield: The Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Psalm 91:1-16 KJV
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of The Most High shall abide under the shadow of The Almighty.
2 I will say of The Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.
3 Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His Truth shall be thy Shield and Buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made The Lord, which is my Refuge, even The Most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because He hath set His love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.
16 With long Life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation.

Psalm 119:114 KJV
Thou art my Hiding Place and my shield: I hope in thy Word.

Psalm 121:1-8 NLT
1 I look up to the mountains— does my help come from there?
2 My help comes from The Lord, who made heaven and earth!
3 He will not let you stumble; the one who watches over you will not slumber.
4 Indeed, He who watches over Israel never slumbers or sleeps.
5 The Lord Himself watches over you! The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade.
6 The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon at night.
7 The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your Life.
8 The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever.

Psalm 144:1,2 NLT
1 Praise The Lord, who is my Rock..."
2 He is my loving Ally and my Fortress, my tower of Safety, my Rescuer.
He is my Shield, and I take Refuge in Him..."

Proverbs 14:26 KJV
In the fear of The Lord is strong confidence: and His children shall have a place of Refuge.

Proverbs 18:10 KJV
The name of The Lord is a Strong Tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Proverbs 30:5 KJV
Every Word Of God is pure: He is a Shield unto them that put their trust in Him.

Isaiah 25:4 NLT
But you are a tower of Refuge to the poor, O Lord, a tower of Refuge to the needy in distress. You are a Refuge from the storm and a Shelter from the heat..."

Isaiah 40:28-31 KJV
28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that The Everlasting God,
The Lord, The Creator Of The Ends Of The Earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of His understanding.
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon The Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 43:1-7 KJV (The Lord, speaks to His people.)
1 But now thus saith The Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and He that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am The Lord thy God, The Holy One Of Israel, thy Savior: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
4 Since thou wast precious in My sight, thou hast been honorable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.
5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring My sons from far, and My daughters from the ends of the earth;
7 Even every one that is called by My name: for I have created him for My glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Isaiah 54:17 KJV
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of The Lord, and their righteousness is of Me, saith The Lord.

Nahum 1:7 NLT
The Lord is good, a strong Refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in Him.

John 3:16 KJV
For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting Life.

John 8:32 KJV
And ye shall know The Truth, and The Truth shall make you free.

Divine Protection? Yes, for the child of God!

Isaiah 26:3,4 KJV
3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
4 Trust ye in The Lord for ever: for in The Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:

His Eye Is On The Sparrow

Why should I feel discouraged, why should the shadows come,
Why should my heart be lonely, and long for heav’n and home,
When Jesus is my portion? My constant Friend is He:
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

Refrain:
I sing because I’m happy, I sing because I’m free,
For His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

Let not your heart be troubled,” His tender word I hear,
And resting on His goodness, I lose my doubts and fears;
Though by the path He leadeth, but one step I may see;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.
 
Whenever I am tempted, whenever clouds arise,
When songs give place to sighing, when hope within me dies,
I draw the closer to Him, from care He sets me free;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

Author: Civilla D. Martin, 1905

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmSTWcja0M

Prayer:

Psalm 71:3 KJV
Be thou my strong Habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my Rock and my Fortress.

Romans 10:9, 10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth The Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto Salvation.