Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, February 12, 2018

Consecration

 
The Bible Prayer Line Index,
Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.


Bible Questions Answered:
“...seems like all he talks about is fasting and prayer...”
Steve/ Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

People waiting upon The Lord, used to be a common occurrence. To be at the revival, or to be found at mid-week prayer service at the church, is what Christian people did.

Then there was mom and dad and three kids, hockey and basketball practice, and late hours on the job to help pay for that new boat etc, etc. Little by little the things of God became a back seat responsibility.

Ecclesiastes 3:11 KJV
"...He hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

Living near The Lord, requires commitment on behalf of the Christian, The Lord, being our first and foremost responsibility. Such yielded living we used to call, consecration.

II Corinthians 5:14,15 KJV
14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
15 And that He died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him which died for them, and rose again.

Consecration:

Joshua 3:5 KJV
And Joshua said unto the people, Sanctify yourselves: for to morrow
The Lord will do wonders among you.

Psalm 4:3 KJV
But know that The Lord hath set apart him that is Godly for Himself:
The Lord will hear when I call unto Him.

Psalm 51:10,17 KJV
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Proverbs 23:26 NLT
O my son, give me your heart. May your eyes take delight in following my ways.

John 17:19 KJV
And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also might be sanctified through The Truth.

Romans 6:13,19 KJV
13 "... yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
19 "...yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

Romans 12:1,2 KJV
1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Romans 15:16 KJV
I am (Apostle Paul) a special messenger from Christ Jesus to you Gentiles. I bring you The Good News so that I might present you as an acceptable offering to God, made holy by The Holy Spirit.

I Corinthians 1:2 NLT
I am writing to God’s church...to you who have been called by God to be His own holy people. He made you holy by means of Christ Jesus, just as He did for all people everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours.

II Corinthians 1:21 KJV
Now He which establisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;

I Corinthians 6:19,20 KJV
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of The Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

II Corinthians 6:17 KJV
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith The Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

Ephesians 1:4 KJV
According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:

I Thessalonians 4:3 NLT
God’s will is for you to be holy..."

I Thessalonians 5:23 KJV
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our
Lord Jesus Christ.

II Timothy 2:20,21 KJV
20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honor, and some to dishonor.
21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and meet for The Master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

Hebrews 12:14 KJV
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see
The Lord:

I Peter 2:9 KJV
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvelous Light;

II Peter 3:11 KJV
Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and Godliness,

Close To Thee

Thou my everlasting portion,
More than friend or life to me,
All along my pilgrim journey,
Savior, let me walk with Thee.

Refrain 1:
Close to Thee, close to Thee,
Close to Thee, close to Thee;
All along my pilgrim journey,
Savior, let me walk with Thee.
 
Not for ease or worldly pleasure,
Nor for fame my prayer shall be;
Gladly will I toil and suffer,
Only let me walk with Thee.

Refrain 2:
Close to Thee, close to Thee,
Close to Thee, close to Thee,
Gladly will I toil and suffer,
Only let me walk with Thee.
 
Lead me through the vale of shadows,
Bear me o’er life’s fitful sea;
Then the gate of life eternal
May I enter, Lord, with Thee.
 
Refrain 3:
Close to Thee, close to Thee,
Close to Thee, close to Thee,
Then the gate of life eternal
May I enter, Lord, with Thee.

Author: Frances J. Crosby, pub.1874

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umEg3gUQOgc

Prayer:

Isaiah 45:21,22,25 KJV
21 "...there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside Me.
22 Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
25 I, even I, am He that blotteth out thy transgressions for Mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Acts 2:21,38 KJV
21 “And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.”
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive The Gift Of The Holy Ghost.