Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, February 26, 2018

Bible Lesson: Cherished Promises To The Child Of God: To Those Who Are Soul-Winners.

Bible Lesson: Cherished Promises To The Child Of God: To Those Who Are Soul-Winners.

Bible Text:

Ezekiel 33:1-9 NLT
1 Once again a message came to me from The Lord:
2 “Son of man, give your people this message: ‘When I bring an army against a country, the people of that land choose one of their own to be a watchman.
3 When the watchman sees the enemy coming, he sounds the alarm to warn the people.
4 Then if those who hear the alarm refuse to take action, it is their own fault if they die.
5 They heard the alarm but ignored it, so the responsibility is theirs. If they had listened to the warning, they could have saved their lives.
6 But if the watchman sees the enemy coming and doesn’t sound the alarm to warn the people, he is responsible for their captivity. They will die in their sins, but I will hold the watchman responsible for their deaths.’
7 “Now, son of man, I am making you a watchman for the people of Israel. Therefore, listen to what I say and warn them for Me.
8 If I announce that some wicked people are sure to die and you fail to tell them to change their ways, then they will die in their sins, and I will hold you responsible for their deaths.
9 But if you warn them to repent and they don’t repent, they will die in their sins, but you will have saved yourself.

The Lord's Request:

7 “Now, son of man, I am making you a watchman for the people... Therefore, listen to what I say and warn them for Me.

The Lord's Promise:

8 If I announce that some wicked people are sure to die and you fail to tell them to change their ways, then they will die in their sins, and I will hold you responsible for their deaths.
9 But if you warn them to repent and they don’t repent, they will die in their sins, but you will have saved yourself.

Soul-Winners:

Proverbs 11:30 KJV
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Isaiah 43:10,11 KJV
10 Ye are My witnesses, saith The Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.
11 I, even I, am The Lord; and beside Me there is no Savior.

Isaiah 55:6 KJV
Seek ye The Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near:

Daniel 12:3 KJV
And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 4:19 KJV
And He saith unto them, Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Matthew 10:32 KJV
Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 11:28-30 KJV
28 Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

Matthew 18:11 KJV
For The Son Of Man is come to save that which was lost.

Matthew 28:19,20 KJV
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mark 16:15,16 KJV
15 And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Luke 14:23 KJV
And The lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that My house may be filled.

John 3:5 KJV
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of The Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

John 4:35 KJV
Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

John 15:16 KJV
Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of The Father in My name, He may give it you.

Acts 2:21,38 KJV
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of
The Lord shall be saved.
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive
The Gift of The Holy Ghost.

Acts 16:30,31 KJV
30 "...Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on The Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Romans 1:16 KJV
For I am not ashamed of The Gospel Of Christ: for it is The Power Of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 6:23 KJV
For the wages of sin is death; but The Gift Of God is eternal Life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:1,9 ESV
1 Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved.
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth The Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Romans 11:14 ERV
I hope I can make my own people jealous. That way, maybe I can help some of them to be saved.

I Corinthians 9:19-23 NLT
19 Even though I am a free man with no master, I have become a slave to all people to bring many to Christ.
20 When I was with the Jews, I lived like a Jew to bring the Jews to Christ. When I was with those who follow the Jewish law, I too lived under that law. Even though I am not subject to the law, I did this so I could bring to Christ those who are under the law.
21 When I am with the Gentiles who do not follow the Jewish law, I too live apart from that law so I can bring them to Christ. But I do not ignore the law of God; I obey the law of Christ.
22 When I am with those who are weak, I share their weakness, for I want to bring the weak to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone, doing everything I can to save some.
23 I do everything to spread the Good News and share in its blessings.

I Thessalonians 2:19,20 KJV
19 After all, what gives us hope and joy, and what will be our proud reward and crown as we stand before our Lord Jesus when He returns? It is you!
20 Yes, you are our pride and joy.

James 5:20 KJV
Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

I John 5:1,11-13 KJV
1 Everyone who believes that Jesus is The Christ has become a child of God..."
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us Eternal Life, and this Life is in His Son.
12 He that hath The Son hath Life; and he that hath not The Son Of God hath not Life.
13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of The Son Of God; that ye may know that ye have Eternal Life, and that ye may believe on the name of The Son Of God.

Jude 1:22,23 NLT
22 And you must show mercy to those whose faith is wavering.
23 Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment. Show mercy to still others, but do so with great caution, hating the sins that contaminate their lives.

Will There Be Any Stars?

I am thinking today of that beautiful land
I shall reach when the sun goeth down;
When through wonderful grace by my Savior I stand,
Will there be any stars in my crown?

Chorus:
Will there be any stars, any stars in my crown,
When at evening the sun goeth down?
When I wake with the blest in the mansions of rest,
Will there be any stars in my crown?

In the strength of The Lord let me labor and pray,
Let me watch as a winner of souls;
That bright stars may be mine in the glorious day,
When His praise like the sea-billow rolls.

Oh, what joy it will be when His face I behold,
Living gems at His feet to lay down;
It would sweeten my bliss in the city of gold,
Should there be any stars in my crown.

Author: Eliza E. Hewitt, 1897

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIUTeux1yMk

Prayer:

Luke 19:10 KJV
For The Son Of Man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

I John 5:11-13 KJV
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us Eternal life, and this Life is in His Son.
12 He that hath The Son hath Life; and he that hath not The Son Of God hath not Life.
13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of The Son Of God; that ye may know that ye have Eternal Life, and that ye may believe on the name of The Son Of God.

Revelation 3:20 NLT
Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear My voice and open the door, I will come in..."