Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, July 10, 2021

Peace In The Midst Of Trials

 

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered

(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)

Bible Prayer Line Index


                                https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html


Bible Questions Answered:
“I 've got a lot of things that I don't want to go through, if I pray will God give me the answers I want?...”
Billy/ Elizabethtown, Kentucky U.S.A.  
 
Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Life is full of trials, and we as Christians are  not guaranteed any exit plan to avoid them. Rather we read the following words from Peter... 

I Peter 1:3-7 NLT (The Hope of Eternal Life)
3 All praise to God, The Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by His great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation, 
4 and we have a priceless inheritance—an inheritance that is kept in heaven for you, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay. 
5 And through your faith, God is protecting you by His power until you receive this salvation, which is ready to be revealed on the last day for all to see.

6 So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you must endure many trials for a little while. 
7 These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world.

I Peter 4:12-19 NLT (Suffering for Being a Christian)
12 Dear friends, don’t be surprised at the fiery trials you are going through, as if something strange were happening to you. 
13 Instead, be very glad—for these trials make you partners with Christ in His suffering, so that you will have the wonderful joy of seeing His glory when it is revealed to all the world.

14 If you are insulted because you bear the name of Christ, you will be blessed, for The Glorious Spirit Of God rests upon you. 
15 If you suffer, however, it must not be for murder, stealing, making trouble, or prying into other people’s affairs. 

16 But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name! 
17 For the time has come for judgment, and it must begin with God’s household. And if judgment begins with us, what terrible fate awaits those who have never obeyed God’s Good News? 

18 And also, “If the righteous are barely saved, what will happen to godless sinners?”

19 So if you are suffering in a manner that pleases God, keep on doing what is right, and trust your lives to The God who created you, for He will never fail you.

Our Lord knew what it was to go  through fiery trials!

Isaiah 53:3 NLT
He was despised and rejected— A Man Of Sorrows, acquainted with deepest grief. We turned our backs on Him and looked the other way. He was despised, and we did not care.

And our wonderful Savior, has promised us...

Isaiah 43:1-7 KJV
1 But now thus saith The Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and He that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am The Lord thy God, The Holy One Of Israel, thy Savior..." 
4 Since thou wast precious in My sight, thou hast been honorable, and I have loved thee...” 
5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring My sons from far, and My daughters from the ends of the earth;
7 Even every one that is called by My name: for I have created him for My glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

And in the midst of trials, our Lord promises us His peace...

John 14:27 KJV
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Philippians 4:6,7 NLT
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. 
7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Our Faithful God Of Peace:

Psalm 29:11 KJV
The Lord will give strength unto His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us A Child is born, unto us A Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince Of Peace.

Isaiah 54:10 KJV
For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but My kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall The Covenant of My peace be removed, saith The Lord that hath mercy on thee.

John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Romans 14:17 KJV
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in The Holy Ghost.

Romans 15:13 KJV
Now The God Of Hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of The Holy Ghost.

Galatians 5:22,23 KJV
22 But the fruit of The Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Prayer:

Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
For I know the plans I have for you,” says The Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.