Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, July 6, 2021

God And His Closeness

 

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered

(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)

Bible Prayer Line Index


                                     https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Questions Answered:
“...when everything is goiing ok, God seems to be  with me, but when things start to go wrong, he seems so very, very far away....”
Brenda/ Dallas, Texas  U.S.A. 

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Here is the truth we need to realize.....
 
Malachi 3:6 KJV
For I am The Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

If we let them, trials and temptations, draw us away from trusting our Lord, but the fact is He is always with, and loves us, through any and all trials!

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
"...for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
 
I Peter 5:7 KJV
Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

Our Lord's promises do not change, just because we might be going through a hard time, they are always the same, because He  is always the same!

Our God's Promises:


Psalm 23:1-6 KJV
1 The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of The Lord for ever.

Psalm 32:8 KJV
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye.
 Psalm 34:17,18 KJV
17 The righteous cry, and The Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Psalm 40:17 KJV
But I am poor and needy; yet The Lord thinketh upon me: Thou art my Help and my Deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

Proverbs 18:24 KJV
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is A Friend that sticketh closer than a brother. 

Isaiah 40:11 KJV
He shall feed His flock like A Shepherd: He shall gather the lambs with His arm, and carry them in His bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.

Isaiah 41:10,13 KJV
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.
13 For I The Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Isaiah 43:1-3 KJV
1 But now thus saith The Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and He that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am The Lord thy God, The Holy One Of Israel, thy Savior: 

Isaiah 49:15 KJV
Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

John 15:15 KJV
Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of My Father I have made known unto you.

II Corinthians 1:3,4 KJV
3 Blessed be God, even The Father Of Our Lord Jesus Christ, The Father Of Mercies, and The God Of All Comfort;
4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

Ephesians 2:13 KJV
But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by The Blood Of Christ.

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

I Peter 5:6,7 KJV
6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time:
7 Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

Prayer:

Psalm 62:7 KJV
In God is my salvation and my glory: The Rock of my Strength, and my Refuge, is in God.

Psalm 95:1 KJV
O come, let us sing unto The Lord: let us make a joyful noise to The Rock of our salvation.