Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, July 12, 2021

Death-Feariing

 

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered

(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)

Bible Prayer Line Index


                                     https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Questions Answered:
“...I am  82 years old and have a fear of death...”
Sheila/ Chicago, Illinois  U.S.A.   
 
Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Fearing Death (For The Christian), The Word:


Psalm 23:4 KJV
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 34:4 KJV
I sought The Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 56:3 KJV
What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

Psalm 94:14 NLT
The Lord will not reject His people; He will not abandon His special possession.

Psalm 116:15 KJV
Precious in the sight of The Lord is the death of His saints.

Isaiah 26:3 KJV
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Mark 5:36 KJV
As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, He saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

John 5:24 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth My Word, and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 11:11-14 KJV (Read the complete story verses 1-45)
11 These things said He: and after that He saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
12 Then said His disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.
13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that He had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.
14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

John 14:1-6, 27 KJV (Jesus, The Way to The Father)
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me.
2 In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
5 Thomas saith unto Him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know The Way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life: no man cometh unto The Father, but by Me.
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Romans 6:5 KJV
For if we have been planted together in the likeness of His death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

Romans 8:15-17,37-39 NLT
15 So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God’s Spirit when He adopted you as His own children. Now we call Him, “Abba, Father.” 
16 For His Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children. 
17 And since we are His children, we are His heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. But if we are to share His glory, we must also share His suffering.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 10:9,10 NLT
9 If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 
10 For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved. 

I Corinthians 2:9 NLT
That is what The Scriptures mean when they say,“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him.”[

II Corinthians 5:6-8 NLT
6 So we are always confident, even though we know that as long as we live in these bodies we are not at home with The Lord. 
7 For we live by believing and not by seeing. 
8 Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with The Lord. 

Philippians 1:21-23 NLT (Paul’s Life for Christ)
21 For to me, living means living for Christ, and dying is even better. 
22 But if I live, I can do more fruitful work for Christ. So I really don’t know which is better. 
23 I’m torn between two desires: I long to go and be with Christ, which would be far better for me.  

Philippians 3:20,21 NLT
20 But we are citizens of heaven, where The Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for Him to return as our Savior. 
21 He will take our weak mortal bodies and change them into glorious bodies like His own, using the same power with which He will bring everything under His control.

Philippians 4:6,7 NLT
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. 
7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

II Timothy 1:7 KJV
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Hebrews 2:14,15 NLT
14 Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—The Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could He die, and only by dying could He break the power of the devil, who had the power of death. 
15 Only in this way could He set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying.

I John 4:18 KJV
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

I John 5:12 KJV
He that hath The Son hath life; and he that hath not The Son of God hath not life.

Revelation 21:4 KJV
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Prayer:

John 6:37 KJV
All that The Father giveth Me shall come to Me; and him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.