Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, May 12, 2021

God The Creator

 

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered

(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)

                                                                   Bible Prayer Line Index

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html


Bible Questions Answered:
“...I need scripture to combat evolutionists...”
Benny/ Chicago,  Illinois  U.S.A. 
 
Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:
 
God The Creator:

Genesis 1:1 KJV
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Psalm 33:6 KJV
By The Word Of The Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.

Psalm 148:3-5 KJV
3 Praise ye Him, sun and moon: praise Him, all ye stars of light.
4 Praise Him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
5 Let them praise the name of The Lord: for He commanded, and they were created.

Isaiah 42:5 KJV
Thus saith God The Lord, He that created the heavens, and stretched them out; He that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; He that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

Isaiah 45:1-25 NLT  (Cyrus, the Lord’s Chosen One)
1 This is what The Lord says to Cyrus, his anointed one, whose right hand He will empower. Before Him, mighty kings will be paralyzed with fear. Their fortress gates will be opened, never to shut again.
2 This is what The Lord says: “I will go before you, Cyrus, and level the mountains. I will smash down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.
3 And I will give you treasures hidden in the darkness— secret riches. I will do this so you may know that I am The Lord, The God Of Israel, The One who calls you by name.
4 “And why have I called you for this work?  Why did I call you by name when you did not know Me? It is for the sake of Jacob My servant  Israel My chosen one.
5 I am The Lord; there is no other God. I have equipped you for battle, though you don’t even know Me,
6 so all the world from east to west will know there is no other God.
I am The Lord, and there is no other.
7 I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, The Lord, am The One who does these things.
8 “Open up, O heavens, and pour out your righteousness. Let the earth open wide so salvation and righteousness can sprout up together. I, The Lord, created them.
9 “What sorrow awaits those who argue with their Creator. Does a clay pot argue with its maker? Does the clay dispute with the one who shapes it, saying, ‘Stop, you’re doing it wrong!’ Does the pot exclaim, ‘How clumsy can you be?’
10 How terrible it would be if a newborn baby said to its father, ‘Why was I born?’ or if it said to its mother,‘Why did you make me this way?’”
11 This is what The Lord says— The Holy One Of Israel and your Creator:
“Do you question what I do for My children? Do you give Me orders about the work of My hands?
12 I am The One who made the earth and created people to live on it.
With My hands I stretched out the heavens All the stars are at My command.
13 I will raise up Cyrus to fulfill My righteous purpose, and I will guide his actions. He will restore My city and free My captive people— without seeking a reward! I, The Lord Of Heaven’s Armies, have spoken!”

(Future Conversion of Gentiles)

14 This is what The Lord says: “You will rule the Egyptians, the Ethiopians, and the Sabeans. They will come to you with all their merchandise, and it will all be yours. They will follow you as prisoners in chains. They will fall to their knees in front of you and say,‘God is with you, and He is the only God. There is no other.’”
15 Truly, O God Of Israel, our Savior, you work in mysterious ways.
16 All craftsmen who make idols will be humiliated. They will all be disgraced together.
17 But The Lord will save the people of Israel with eternal salvation.
Throughout everlasting ages, they will never again be humiliated and disgraced.
18 For The Lord is God, and He created the heavens and earth and put everything in place.He made the world to be lived in, not to be a place of empty chaos. “I am The Lord,” He says,“and there is no other.
19 I publicly proclaim bold promises. I do not whisper obscurities in some dark corner. I would not have told the people of Israel to seek Me if I could not be found. I, The Lord, speak only what is true and declare only what is right.
20 “Gather together and come, you fugitives from surrounding nations.
What fools they are who carry around their wooden idols and pray to gods that cannot save!
21 Consult together, argue your case. Get together and decide what to say. Who made these things known so long ago? What idol ever told you they would happen? Was it not I, The Lord? For there is no other God but Me, A Righteous God And Savior. There is none but Me.
22 Let all the world look to Me for salvation! For I am God; there is no other.
23 I have sworn by My own name; I have spoken The Truth, and I will never go back on My Word: Every knee will bend to Me, and every tongue will declare allegiance to Me.”
24 The people will declare, “The Lord is the source of all my righteousness and strength.” And all who were angry with him will come to him and be ashamed.
25 In The Lord all the generations of Israel will be justified, and in Him they will boast.

Isaiah 48:12,13 KJV
12 Hearken unto Me, O Jacob and Israel, My called; I am He; I am The First, I also am The Last.
13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and My right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

Jeremiah 10:12 KJV
He hath made the earth by His power, He hath established the world by His wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by His discretion.

Jeremiah 51:15 KJV
He hath made the earth by His power, He hath established the world by His wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by His understanding.

Mark 4:37-41 KJV
37 And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
38 And He was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake Him, and say unto Him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?
39 And He arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
40 And He said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?
41 And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of Man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey Him?

John 1:1-3 KJV
1 In the beginning was The Word, and..m  The Word was with God, and The Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made.

Romans 1:20 NLT
For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see His invisible qualities—His eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

Ephesians 3:9-11 NLT
9 I was chosen to explain to everyone this mysterious plan that God, The Creator of all things, had kept secret from the beginning.
10 God’s purpose in all this was to use the church to display His wisdom in its rich variety to all the unseen rulers and authorities in the heavenly places. 11 This was His eternal plan, which He carried out through Christ Jesus our Lord. 

Colossians 1:16 KJV
For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him:

Hebrews 3:4 KJV
For every house is builded by some man; but He that built all things is God.

Hebrews 11:3 KJV
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by The Word Of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Prayer:

Revelation 21:1-27 KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And He said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And He said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha And Omega, The Beginning And The End. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be My son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, The Lamb's wife.
10 And he carried me away in The Spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of The Lamb.
15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22 And I saw no temple therein: for The Lord God Almighty and The Lamb are the temple of it.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and The Lamb is the light thereof.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honor into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honor of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in The Lamb's book of life.