Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Giving Up

 

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered

(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)

                                                                 Bible Prayer Line Index

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html


Bible Questions Answered:
“...I've tried, but nothing seems  to work for me, I'm giving up...”
Rodney/ San Diego, California  U.S.A.  
 
Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Not Giving Up;

Exodus 9:1 KJV                                                                                                                                      “Go back to Pharaoh,” The Lord commanded Moses. “Tell him, ‘This is what The Lord, The God Of The Hebrews, says: Let My people go, so they can worship Me.                         
 
Deuteronomy 31:6/8 KJV  (Hebrews 13:5)
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for The Lord thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Joshua 1 :9 NLT
This is My command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For The Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

II Chronicles 15:7 NLT
But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.”

Psalm 23:1-6 KJV
1 The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of The Lord for ever.

Psalm 37:4,23,24 NLT
4 Take delight in The Lord, and He will give you your heart’s desires.
23 The Lord directs the steps of the Godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.                             24 Though they stumble, they will never fall, for The Lord holds them by the hand.
Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in The Lord.

Psalm 1:1 KJV
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

Proverbs 3:5,6 NLT
5 Trust in The Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.
6 Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.

Proverbs 24:16 NLT
The Godly may trip seven times, but they will get up again. But one disaster is enough to overthrow the wicked.

Isaiah 40:31 KJV
But they that wait upon The Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Jeremiah 29:11 NLT 
For I know the plans I have for you,” says The Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 

Psalm 28:7 KJV
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.

Psalm 46:11 KJV
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 55:22 KJV
Cast thy burden upon The Lord, and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer (permit) the righteous to be moved.

Matthew 11:28 KJV
Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Mark 10:27 KJV
And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Luke 18:1 KJV
And He spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
Luke 22:39-44 NLT (Jesus Prays on the Mount of Olives)
39 Then, accompanied by the disciples, Jesus left the upstairs room and went as usual to the Mount of Olives. 
40 There He told them, “Pray that you will not give in to temptation.”
41 He walked away, about a stone’s throw, and knelt down and prayed, 42 “Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from Me. Yet I want your will to be done, not Mine.” 
43 Then an angel from heaven appeared and strengthened Him. 
44 He prayed more fervently, and He was in such agony of spirit that His sweat fell to the ground like great drops of blood.
 
John 8:31,32 KJV
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, If ye continue in My Word, then are ye My disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know The Truth, and The Truth shall make you free.

John 14:27 KJV
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Romans 8:28 KJV
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

Romans 12:11,12 NLT
11 Never be lazy, but work hard and serve The Lord enthusiastically. 
12 Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying. 

Romans 13:13,14 NLT
13 Because we belong to the day, we must live decent lives for all to see. Don’t participate in the darkness of wild parties and drunkenness, or in sexual promiscuity and immoral living, or in quarreling and jealousy. 
14 Instead, clothe yourself with the presence of The Lord Jesus Christ. And don’t let yourself think about ways to indulge your evil desires.

I Corinthians 6:19,20 KJV
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of The Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

I Corinthians 9:24-27 KJV
24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

I Corinthians 15:58 KJV
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of The Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in The Lord.

I Corinthians 16:13 NLT
Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. 

II Corinthians 4:14-18 KJV
14 We know that God, who raised The Lord Jesus, will also raise us with Jesus and present us to Himself together with you. 
15 All of this is for your benefit. And as God’s grace reaches more and more people, there will be great thanksgiving, and God will receive more and more glory.

16 That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. 
17 For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! 
18 So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.

Galatians 6:9,10 KJV
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Philippians 1:6 KJV
Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Philippians 3:12-14 KJV
12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:12,13 KJV
12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Colossians 1:11,12 NLT 
11 We also pray that you will be strengthened with all His glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. May you be filled with joy, 
12 always thanking The Father. He has enabled you to share in the inheritance that belongs to His people, who live in the light. 

II Timothy 2:3-13 NLT (A Good Soldier of Christ Jesus)
3 Endure suffering along with me, as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. 
4 Soldiers don’t get tied up in the affairs of civilian life, for then they cannot please the officer who enlisted them. 
5 And athletes cannot win the prize unless they follow the rules. 
6 And hardworking farmers should be the first to enjoy the fruit of their labor. 
7 Think about what I am saying. The Lord will help you understand all these things.

8 Always remember that Jesus Christ, a descendant of King David, was raised from the dead. This is The Good News I preach. 
9 And because I preach this Good News, I am suffering and have been chained like a criminal. But The word Of God cannot be chained. 
10 So I am willing to endure anything if it will bring salvation and eternal glory in Christ Jesus to those God has chosen.

11 This is a trustworthy saying: If we die with Him, we will also live with Him.
12 If we endure hardship, we will reign with Him. If we deny Him, He will deny us.
13 If we are unfaithful, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny who He is.
14 Remind everyone about these things, and command them in God’s presence to stop fighting over words. Such arguments are useless, and they can ruin those who hear them.
An Approved Worker

15 Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive His approval. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains The Word Of Truth.

II Timothy 4:7 KJV
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

Hebrews 6:10 NLT
For God is not unjust. He will not forget how hard you have worked for Him and how you have shown your love to Him by caring for other believers, as you still do.

Hebrews 12:1-3 NLT
1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. 
2 We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, The Champion who initiates and perfects our faith.Because of the joy awaiting Him, He endured the cross, disregarding its shame. Now He is seated in the place of honor beside God’s throne. 
3 Think of all the hostility He endured from sinful people; then you won’t become weary and give up

James 1:12 NLT 
God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him. 

I Peter 5:7 KJV
Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

II Peter 3:8,9 KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with The Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Prayer:

II Timothy 1:7 KJV
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.