Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, October 2, 2020

Bible Lesson: Marks Of Godly Character Versus Marks Of Non-Christian Character: Enthusiasm Versus Indifference.

 

The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson

(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)


https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html


Bible Lesson: Marks Of Godly Character Versus Marks Of Non-Christian Character: Enthusiasm Versus Indifference.


Bible Texts:


Enthusiasm:


I Corinthians 15:10 KJV

But by the grace of God I am what I am: and His grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.


Indifference:


Isaiah 1:5,6 NLT

5 Why do you continue to invite punishment? Must you rebel forever? Your head is injured, and your heart is sick.

6 You are battered from head to foot— covered with bruises, welts, and infected wounds— without any soothing ointments or bandages.


The Word, Enthusiasm:


I Corinthians 14:12,39 NLT

12 And the same is true for you. Since you are so eager to have the special abilities The Spirit gives, seek those that will strengthen the whole church.

39 So, my dear brothers and sisters, be eager to prophesy, and don’t forbid speaking in tongues.


II Corinthians 8:16,17 NLT

16 But thank God! He has given Titus the same enthusiasm for you that I have.

17 Titus welcomed our request that he visit you again. In fact, he himself was very eager to go and see you.


II Corinthians 9:1,2 NLT

1 I really don’t need to write to you about this ministry of giving for the believers in Jerusalem.

2 For I know how eager you are to help, and I have been boasting to the churches in Macedonia that you in Greece were ready to send an offering a year ago. In fact, it was your enthusiasm that stirred up many of the Macedonian believers to begin giving.


Galatians 2:10 NLT

Their only suggestion was that we keep on helping the poor, which I have always been eager to do.


Galatians 4:18 NLT

If someone is eager to do good things for you, that’s all right; but let them do it all the time, not just when I’m with you.


Ephesians 6:7 NLT

Work with enthusiasm, as though you were working for The Lord rather than for people.


Philippians 1:18 NLT

But that doesn’t matter. Whether their motives are false or genuine, the message about Christ is being preached either way, so I rejoice. And I will continue to rejoice.


Colossians 3:23 KJV

And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to The Lord, and not unto men;


II Timothy 2:15 NLT

Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive His approval. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains The Word Of Truth


Titus 2:14 NLT

He gave his Life to free us from every kind of sin, to cleanse us, and to make us His very own people, totally committed to doing good deeds.


I Peter 3:13 KJV

And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?


I Peter 5:2 NLT

Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God.


The Word, Indifference:


Psalm 81:11 KJV

But My people would not hearken to My voice; and Israel would none of Me.


Isaiah 42:20 NLT

You see and recognize what is right but refuse to act on it. You hear with your ears, but you don’t really listen.”


Jeremiah 2:30 NLT

I have punished your children, but they did not respond to My discipline. You yourselves have killed your prophets as a lion kills its prey.

Jeremiah 5:3,21 NLT

3 Lord, you are searching for honesty.You struck your people, but they paid no attention. You crushed them, but they refused to be corrected. They are determined, with faces set like stone; they have refused to repent.

21 Listen, you foolish and senseless people, with eyes that do not see and ears that do not hear.


Jeremiah 6:10 NLT

To whom can I give warning? Who will listen when I speak? Their ears are closed, and they cannot hear. They scorn The Word Of The Lord. They don’t want to listen at all.


Jeremiah 7:13,27,28 NLT

13 While you were doing these wicked things, says The Lord, I spoke to you about it repeatedly, but you would not listen. I called out to you, but you refused to answer.

27 “Tell them all this, but do not expect them to listen. Shout out your warnings, but do not expect them to respond.

28 Say to them, ‘This is the nation whose people will not obey The Lord their God and who refuse to be taught. Truth has vanished from among them; it is no longer heard on their lips.


Jeremiah 15:15 NLT

Time after time I sent you prophets, who told you, “Turn from your wicked ways, and start doing things right. Stop worshiping other gods so that you might live in peace here in the land I have given to you and your ancestors.” But you would not listen to Me or obey Me.


Jeremiah 17:23 NLT

but they did not listen or obey. They stubbornly refused to pay attention or accept My discipline.


Jeremiah 25:2-7 NLT

2 Jeremiah the prophet said to all the people in Judah and Jerusalem,

3 “For the past twenty-three years—from the thirteenth year of the reign of Josiah son of Amon, king of Judah, until now—The Lord has been giving me His messages. I have faithfully passed them on to you, but you have not listened.

4 “Again and again The Lord has sent you His servants, the prophets, but you have not listened or even paid attention.

5 Each time the message was this: ‘Turn from the evil road you are traveling and from the evil things you are doing. Only then will I let you live in this land that The Lord gave to you and your ancestors forever.

6 Do not provoke My anger by worshiping idols you made with your own hands. Then I will not harm you.’

7 “But you would not listen to Me,” says The Lord. “You made Me furious by worshiping idols you made with your own hands, bringing on yourselves all the disasters you now suffer


Jeremiah 32:33 NLT

My people have turned their backs on Me and have refused to return. Even though I diligently taught them, they would not receive instruction or obey.


Jeremiah 37:2 KJV

But neither he, nor his servants, nor the people of the land, did hearken unto The Words Of The Lord, which He spake by the prophet Jeremiah.


Ezekiel 3:7 NLT

But the people of Israel won’t listen to you any more than they listen to Me! For the whole lot of them are hard-hearted and stubborn.


Ezekiel 12:2 NLT

Son Of Man, you live among rebels who have eyes but refuse to see. They have ears but refuse to hear. For they are a rebellious people.


Zephaniah 1:6 NLT

And I will destroy those who used to worship Me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for The Lord’s guidance or seek My blessings.”


Zechariah 1:4 NLT

Don’t be like your ancestors who would not listen or pay attention when the earlier prophets said to them, ‘This is what The Lord Of Heaven’s Armies says: Turn from your evil ways, and stop all your evil practices.’


Zechariah 7:11-13 NLT

11 “Your ancestors refused to listen to this message. They stubbornly turned away and put their fingers in their ears to keep from hearing.

12 They made their hearts as hard as stone, so they could not hear the instructions or the messages that The Lord Of Heaven’s Armies had sent them by His Spirit through the earlier prophets. That is why The Lord Of Heaven’s Armies was so angry with them.

13 “Since they refused to listen when I called to them, I would not listen when they called to Me, says The Lord Of Heaven’s Armies.


Matthew 13:15 NLT

For the hearts of these people are hardened, and their ears cannot hear, and they have closed their eyes— so their eyes cannot see,and their ears cannot hear, and their hearts cannot understand, and they cannot turn to Me and let Me heal them.’


Matthew 24:12 KJV

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.


Acts 28:27 NLT

For the hearts of these people are hardened, and their ears cannot hear, and they have closed their eyes— so their eyes cannot see and their ears cannot hear, and their hearts cannot understand,

and they cannot turn to Me and let Me heal them.


Romans 3:11 KJV

There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.


Revelation 3:15-22 KJV

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of My mouth.

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

18 I counsel thee to buy of Me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My Throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His Throne.

22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what The Spirit saith unto the churches.


Prayer:

Romans 12:1,11 NLT

1 And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all He has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice—the kind He will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship Him.

11 Never be lazy, but work hard and serve The Lord enthusiastically.