Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, October 16, 2020

Powerful- God Is All

 

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered

(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)

Bible Prayer Line Index


https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html


Bible Questions Answered:

“I don't see “all-powerful,:” in the bible, so what makes you think god is all powerful?...”

Henry/ West Columbia, South Carolina U.S.A.


Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Our Living God, is Omnipotent, that is He is All-Powerful. Though the word, does not appear in The Bible, nevertheless the idea of His great power does!


Our Omnipotent God:


Deuteronomy 4:37 NLT

Because He loved your ancestors, He chose to bless their descendants, and He personally brought you out of Egypt with a great display of power.


I Chronicles 29:12 NLT

Wealth and honor come from you alone, for you rule over everything. Power and might are in your hand, and at your discretion people are made great and given strength.


II Chronicles 25:8 NLT

If you let them go with your troops into battle, you will be defeated by the enemy no matter how well you fight. God will overthrow you, for He has the power to help you or to trip you up.”


Job 26:12,14 KJV

12 He divideth the sea with His power, and by His understanding He smiteth through the proud.          14 Lo, these are parts of His ways: but how little a portion is heard of Him? but the thunder of His power who can understand?


Job 42:2 KJV

I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee.


Psalm 8:3,4 KJV

3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?


Psalm 33:6 KJV

By The Word Of The Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.

Psalm 62:11 KJV

God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.


Psalm 65:6 KJV

Which by His strength setteth fast the mountains; being girded with power:


Psalm 90:2 KJV

Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.


Psalm 139:1-24 KJV

1 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.

2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.

5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

7 Whither shall I go from thy Spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in The Way everlasting.


Psalm 147:5 KJV

Great is our Lord, and of great power: His understanding is infinite.


Isaiah 40:28 KJV

Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that The Everlasting God, The Lord, The Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of His understanding.


Isaiah 41:10 KJV

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with The Right Hand Of My Righteousness.


Isaiah 63:1 KJV

Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in His apparel, travelling in the greatness of His strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.


Jeremiah 10:12 KJV

He hath made the earth by His power, He hath established the world by His wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by His discretion.


Jeremiah 32:17 KJV

Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:


Matthew 9:6 KJV

But that ye may know that The Son Of Man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith He to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.


Matthew 19:26 KJV

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.


Matthew 28:18 KJV

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth.


Luke 1:37 KJV

For with God nothing shall be impossible.


Luke 8:25 KJV

And He said unto them, Where is your faith? And they being afraid wondered, saying one to another, What manner of Man is this! for He commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey Him.


John 10:18 KJV

No man taketh it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of My Father.


John 17:2 KJV

As thou hast given Him power over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given Him.


Acts 10:38 KJV

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with Him.


Romans `1:3,4,20 KJV

3 Concerning His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

4 And declared to be The Son Of God with power, according to The Spirit Of Holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

20 For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal Power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:


Romans 16:25,27 KJV

25 Now to Him that is of power to stablish you according to my Gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

26 But now is made manifest, and by The Scriptures Of The Prophets, according to The Commandment of The Everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.


I Corinthians 4:20 KJV

For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.


I Corinthians 6:14 KJV

And God hath both raised up The Lord, and will also raise up us by His own Power.


II Corinthians 13:4 KJV

For though He was crucified through weakness, yet He liveth by The Power Of God. For we also are weak in Him, but we shall live with Him by The Power Of God toward you.


Ephesians 3:20 KJV

Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to The Power that worketh in us,


Hebrews 1:3 KJV

Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by The Word Of His Power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on The Right Hand Of The Majesty On High:


Revelation 1:8 KJV

I am Alpha And Omega, The Beginning And The Ending, saith The Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, The Almighty.


Revelation 4:11 KJV

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.


Revelation 11:17 KJV

Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.


Prayer:

Ephesians 6:10 KJV

Finally, my brethren, be strong in The Lord, and in The Power of His might.