Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Blaming Others

 

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered

(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)

Bible Prayer Line Index


https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html


Bible Questions Answered:

“...my supervisor is always blaming others, never himself...”

Ben/ Lansing, Michigan U.S.A.

Bible Answer:


Bible Texts:


It is always easy to blame others, while never blaming ourselves.l


Blaming Others:


(You and I are liable for our own sins)

Genesis 3:1-13 NLT (The Man and Woman Sin)

1 The serpent was the shrewdest of all the wild animals The Lord God had made. One day he asked the woman, “Did God really say you must not eat the fruit from any of the trees in the garden?”

2 “Of course we may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,” the woman replied.

3 “It’s only the fruit from the tree in the middle of the garden that we are not allowed to eat. God said, ‘You must not eat it or even touch it; if you do, you will die.’”

4 “You won’t die!” the serpent replied to the woman.

5 “God knows that your eyes will be opened as soon as you eat it, and you will be like God, knowing both good and evil.”

6 The woman was convinced. She saw that the tree was beautiful and its fruit looked delicious, and she wanted the wisdom it would give her. So she took some of the fruit and ate it. Then she gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it, too.

7 At that moment their eyes were opened, and they suddenly felt shame at their nakedness. So they sewed fig leaves together to cover themselves.

8 When the cool evening breezes were blowing, the man and his wife heard The Lord God walking about in the garden. So they hid from The Lord God among the trees.

9 Then The Lord God called to the man, “Where are you?”

10 He replied, “I heard you walking in the garden, so I hid. I was afraid because I was naked.”

11 “Who told you that you were naked?” The Lord God asked. “Have you eaten from the tree whose fruit I commanded you not to eat?”

12 The man replied, “It was the woman you gave me who gave me the fruit, and I ate it.”

13 Then The Lord God asked the woman, “What have you done?”

The serpent deceived me,” she replied. “That’s why I ate it.”


(Blaming others causes pain)

Genesis 16:1-6 NLT (The Birth of Ishmael)

1 Now Sarai, Abram’s wife, had not been able to bear children for him. But she had an Egyptian servant named Hagar.

2 So Sarai said to Abram, “The Lord has prevented me from having children. Go and sleep with my servant. Perhaps I can have children through her.” And Abram agreed with Sarai’s proposal.

3 So Sarai, Abram’s wife, took Hagar the Egyptian servant and gave her to Abram as a wife. (This happened ten years after Abram had settled in the land of Canaan.)


4 So Abram had sexual relations with Hagar, and she became pregnant. But when Hagar knew she was pregnant, she began to treat her mistress, Sarai, with contempt.

5 Then Sarai said to Abram, “This is all your fault! I put my servant into your arms, but now that she’s pregnant she treats me with contempt. The Lord will show who’s wrong—you or me!”


6 Abram replied, “Look, she is your servant, so deal with her as you see fit.” Then Sarai treated Hagar so harshly that she finally ran away.


(Blaming Others For Our Own Wrongs)

I Samuel 13:10-13 NLT

10 Just as Saul was finishing with the burnt offering, Samuel arrived. Saul went out to meet and welcome him,

11 but Samuel said, “What is this you have done?” Saul replied, “I saw my men scattering from me, and you didn’t arrive when you said you would, and the Philistines are at Micmash ready for battle.

12 So I said, ‘The Philistines are ready to march against us at Gilgal, and I haven’t even asked for The Lord’s help!’ So I felt compelled to offer the burnt offering myself before you came.”

13 “How foolish!” Samuel exclaimed. “You have not kept the command The Lord your God gave you. Had you kept it, The Lord would have established your kingdom over Israel forever.

14 But now your kingdom must end, for The Lord has sought out a man after His own heart. The Lord has already appointed him to be the leader of His people, because you have not kept The Lord’s command.”


(Blaming Others)

Isaiah 8:20-22 NLT

20 Look to God’s instructions and teachings! People who contradict His Word are completely in the dark.

21 They will go from one place to another, weary and hungry. And because they are hungry, they will rage and curse their king and their God. They will look up to heaven

22 and down at the earth, but wherever they look, there will be trouble and anguish and dark despair. They will be thrown out into the darkness.


(Without Excuse)

Ezekiel 9:9,10 NLT

9 Then he said to me, “The sins of the people of Israel and Judah are very, very great. The entire land is full of murder; the city is filled with injustice. They are saying, ‘The Lord doesn’t see it! The Lord has abandoned the land!’

10 So I will not spare them or have any pity on them. I will fully repay them for all they have done.”


(Excuses For Doing Wrong)

Mark 7:9-13 NLT

9 Then He said, “You skillfully sidestep God’s law in order to hold on to your own tradition.

10 For instance, Moses gave you this law from God: ‘Honor your father and mother,’ and ‘Anyone who speaks disrespectfully of father or mother must be put to death.’

11 But you say it is all right for people to say to their parents, ‘Sorry, I can’t help you. For I have vowed to give to God what I would have given to you.’

12 In this way, you let them disregard their needy parents.

13 And so you cancel The Word Of God in order to hand down your own tradition. And this is only one example among many others.”


(Without Excuse)

Mark 14:71 KJV

But he (Peter) began to curse and to swear, saying, I know not this Man of whom ye speak.


(Luke 23:4 Blind Excuse)

Mark 15:15 KJV

And so Pilate, willing to content the people, released Barabbas unto them, and delivered Jesus, when he had scourged Him, to be crucified.


(Remain blameless, by not casting blame on others)

I Thessalonians 5:23 KJV

And the very God Of Peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.


(Sin causes judgment)

James 1:12-15 NLT

12 God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him.

13 And remember, when you are being tempted, do not say, “God is tempting me.” God is never tempted to do wrong, and He never tempts anyone else.

14 Temptation comes from our own desires, which entice us and drag us away.

15 These desires give birth to sinful actions. And when sin is allowed to grow, it gives birth to death.


Prayer:

Ephesians 6:10 KJV

Finally, my brethren, be strong in The Lord, and in the power of His might