Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, September 4, 2020

Reputation

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“...I don't really care what people think of me...”
Arnie/ Zion, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

What people think of us, is our reputation. If you are a Christian, and say that, then you are really saying, you don't care what others say a Christian is, according to you and how you live.
If you are not doing your best to live a righteous life, you show no concern what others think a Christian is, according to you.

A Christian must have a righteous reputation, showing that our Savior, Himself is righteous.

I Peter 2:21,22 NLT
21 For God called you to do good, even if it means suffering, just as Christ suffered for you. He is your example, and you must follow in His steps.
22 He never sinned, nor ever deceived anyone

The Word, Reputation:

Proverbs 3:3,4 NLT
3 Never let loyalty and kindness leave you! Tie them around your neck as a reminder. Write them deep within your heart.
4 Then you will find favor with both God and people, and you will earn a good reputation.

Proverbs 5:7-9 NLT
7 So now, my sons, listen to me. Never stray from what I am about to say:
8 Stay away from her! Don’t go near the door of her house!
9 If you do, you will lose your honor and will lose to merciless people all you have achieved.

Proverbs 10:7 NLT
We have happy memories of the Godly, but the name of a wicked person rots away.

Ecclesiastes 7:1 KJV
A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.

John 3:30 KJV
He must increase, but I must decrease.

Acts 6:3 NLT
And so, brothers, select seven men who are well respected and are full of The Spirit and wisdom. We will give them this responsibility.

Acts 24:15,16 NLT
15 I have the same hope in God that these men have, that He will raise both the righteous and the unrighteous.
16 Because of this, I always try to maintain a clear conscience before God and all people.

Romans 16:1,2 NLT
16 I commend to you our sister Phoebe, who is a deacon in the church in Cenchrea.
2 Welcome her in The Lord as one who is worthy of honor among God’s people. Help her in whatever she needs, for she has been helpful to many, and especially to me.

Philippians 2:28,29 NLT
28 So I am all the more anxious to send him back to you, for I know you will be glad to see him, and then I will not be so worried about you.
29 Welcome him in the Lord’s love and with great joy, and give him the honor that people like him deserve.
30 For he risked his life for the work of Christ, and he was at the point of death while doing for me what you couldn’t do from far away.

Philippians 3:4-6 NLT
4 though I could have confidence in my own effort if anyone could. Indeed, if others have reason for confidence in their own efforts, I have even more!
5 I was circumcised when I was eight days old. I am a pure-blooded citizen of Israel and a member of the tribe of Benjamin—a real Hebrew if there ever was one! I was a member of the Pharisees, who demand the strictest obedience to the Jewish law.
6 I was so zealous that I harshly persecuted the church. And as for righteousness, I obeyed The Law without fault.

Colossians 1:3,4 NLT
All these people earned a good reputation because of their faith, yet none of them received all that God had promised.

I Thessalonians 2:7,8 NLT
7 As apostles of Christ we certainly had a right to make some demands of you, but instead we were like children[b] among you. Or we were like a mother feeding and caring for her own children.
8 We loved you so much that we shared with you not only God’s Good News but our own lives, too.

I Timothy 3:6,7 NLT
6 A church leader must not be a new believer, because he might become proud, and the devil would cause him to fall.
7 Also, people outside the church must speak well of him so that he will not be disgraced and fall into the devil’s trap.

I Timothy 5:10 KJV
Well reported of for good works; if she have brought up children, if she have lodged strangers, if she have washed the saints' feet, if she have relieved the afflicted, if she have diligently followed every good work.

Hebrews 11:39 NLT
All these people earned a good reputation because of their faith, yet none of them received all that God had promised.

I Peter 2:13 KJV
Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

Prayer:

Proverbs 22:1 KJV
A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favor rather than silver and gold.