Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, September 18, 2020

Human Life

 

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered

(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)

Bible Prayer Line Index


https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Questions Answered:

“Pastor, I have a liberal friend, who says abortion is Ok after all, it's not human life....what do I answer her?...”

Pearl/ Pamona, California U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Genesis 1:20,21 NLT

20 Then God said, “Let the waters swarm with fish and other life. Let the skies be filled with birds of every kind.”

221 So God created great sea creatures and every living thing that scurries and swarms in the water, and every sort of bird—each producing offspring of the same kind. And God saw that it was good.

Species, begats the same kind of species.

fish-fish

birds-birds

Humans-humans

Is an unborn baby human life?

Exodus 21:22-24 NLT                                                                                                                             

22 “Now suppose two men are fighting, and in the process they accidentally strike a pregnant woman so she gives birth prematurely. If no further injury results, the man who struck the woman must pay the amount of compensation the woman’s husband demands and the judges approve.

23 But if there is further injury, the punishment must match the injury: a life for a life,

24 an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a hand for a hand, a foot for a foot,

25 a burn for a burn, a wound for a wound, a bruise for a bruise.

Psalm 139:13-15 NLT

13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.

14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.

15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.

Jeremiah 1:4,5 NLT (Jeremiah’s Call and First Visions)

4 The Lord gave me this message:

5 “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as My prophet to the nations.”

The Word, Human Life:

Genesis 1:26,27 KJV

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.

Psalms 106:38-41 NLT

38 They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters.

By sacrificing them to the idols of Canaan, they polluted the land with murder.

39 They defiled themselves by their evil deeds, and their love of idols was adultery in The Lord’s sight.

40 That is why The Lord’s anger burned against His people, and He abhorred His own special possession.

41 He handed them over to pagan nations, and they were ruled by those who hated them.

Psalm 127:3 NLT

Children are a gift from The Lord; they are a reward from Him.

Proverbs 6:16,17 KJV

16 These six things doth The Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto Him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

Ecclesiastes 11:5 NLT

Just as you cannot understand the path of the wind or the mystery of a tiny baby growing in its mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the activity of God, who does all things.

Isaiah 44:2 KJV

Thus saith The Lord that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, My servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

Isaiah 49:1 NLT

Listen to me, all you in distant lands! Pay attention, you who are far away! The Lord called me before my birth; from within the womb He called me by name.

Luke 1:41-44 KJV

41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with The Holy Ghost:

42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is The Fruit of Thy Womb.

43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

Prayer: 

Genesis 9:6 NLT

If anyone takes a human life, that person’s life will also be taken by human hands. For God made human beings in His own image.