Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, September 14, 2020

Bible Lesson: Marks Of Godly Character Versus Marks Of Non-Christian Character: Diplomacy Versus Cowardice.

 

 

The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson

(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)


https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html


Bible Lesson: Marks Of Godly Character Versus Marks Of Non-Christian Character: Diplomacy Versus Cowardice.


Bible Texts:


Diplomacy:


Matthew 5:25 KJV

Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.


II Corinthians `12:16 NLT

Some of you admit I was not a burden to you. But others still think I was sneaky and took advantage of you by trickery.


Cowardice, Shameless:


Proverbs 7:13-15 NLT

13 She threw her arms around him and kissed him, and with a brazen look she said,

14 “I’ve just made my peace offerings and fulfilled my vows.

15 You’re the one I was looking for! I came out to find you, and here you are!


Proverbs 29:25 NLT

Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but trusting The Lord means safety.


The Word, Diplomacy:


Proverbs 15:1,4 NLT

1 A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words make tempers flare.

4 Gentle words are a tree of life; a deceitful tongue crushes the spirit.


Proverbs 18:13 NLT

Spouting off before listening to the facts is both shameful and foolish.


Proverbs 29:11 NLT

Fools vent their anger, but the wise quietly hold it back.


Matthew 18:7 KJV

Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!


Acts 12:20-22 NLT

20 Now Herod was very angry with the people of Tyre and Sidon. So they sent a delegation to make peace with him because their cities were dependent upon Herod’s country for food. The delegates won the support of Blastus, Herod’s personal assistant,

21 and an appointment with Herod was granted. When the day arrived, Herod put on his royal robes, sat on his throne, and made a speech to them.

22 The people gave him a great ovation, shouting, “It’s the voice of a god, not of a man!”


I Corinthians 9:19-23 NLT

19 Even though I am a free man with no master, I have become a slave to all people to bring many to Christ.

20 When I was with the Jews, I lived like a Jew to bring the Jews to Christ. When I was with those who follow the Jewish law, I too lived under that law. Even though I am not subject to the law, I did this so I could bring to Christ those who are under the law.

21 When I am with the Gentiles who do not follow the Jewish law, I too live apart from that law so I can bring them to Christ. But I do not ignore The Law Of God; I obey The Law Of Christ.

22 When I am with those who are weak, I share their weakness, for I want to bring the weak to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone, doing everything I can to save some.

23 I do everything to spread The Good News and share in its blessings.


I Corinthians 10:32,33 NLT

32 Don’t give offense to Jews or Gentiles or the church of God.

33 I, too, try to please everyone in everything I do. I don’t just do what is best for me; I do what is best for others so that many may be saved.


I Thessalonians 5:14 NLT

Brothers and sisters, we urge you to warn those who are lazy. Encourage those who are timid. Take tender care of those who are weak. Be patient with everyone.


The Word, Cowardice:


Deuteronomy 31:6 KJV

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for The Lord thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.


Joshua 1:9 KJV

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for The Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.


Matthew 8:26 KJV

And He saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then He arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.


Matthew 26:56 KJV

But all this was done, that The Scriptures Of The Prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook Him, and fled.


Matthew 28:2-4 NLT

2 Suddenly there was a great earthquake! For an angel of The Lord came down from heaven, rolled aside the stone, and sat on it.

3 His face shone like lightning, and his clothing was as white as snow.

4 The guards shook with fear when they saw him, and they fell into a dead faint.


Mark 4:38 KJV

And He was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake Him, and say unto Him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?


Mark 6:50 KJV

For they all saw Him, and were troubled. And immediately He talked with them, and saith unto them, Be of good cheer: it is I; be not afraid.


Luke 8:25 NLT

Then He asked them, “Where is your faith?” The disciples were terrified and amazed. “Who is this Man?” they asked each other. “When He gives a command, even the wind and waves obey Him!”


John 3:1,2 NLT

1 There was a man named Nicodemus, a Jewish religious leader who was a Pharisee.

2 After dark one evening, he came to speak with Jesus. “Rabbi,” he said, “we all know that God has sent you to teach us. Your miraculous signs are evidence that God is with you.”


John 6:19 NLT

They had rowed three or four miles[d] when suddenly they saw Jesus walking on the water toward the boat. They were terrified,


John 9:22 NLT

His parents said this because they were afraid of the Jewish leaders, who had announced that anyone saying Jesus was The Messiah would be expelled from the synagogue.


John 12:42 NLT

Many people did believe in Him, however, including some of the Jewish leaders. But they wouldn’t admit it for fear that the Pharisees would expel them from the synagogue.


John 18:25,27 KJV

25 And Simon Peter stood and warmed himself. They said therefore unto him, Art not thou also one of His disciples? He denied it, and said, I am not.

27 Peter then denied again: and immediately the cock crew.


John 19:38 NLT

Afterward Joseph of Arimathea, who had been a secret disciple of Jesus (because he feared the Jewish leaders), asked Pilate for permission to take down Jesus’ body. When Pilate gave permission, Joseph came and took the body away.


Acts 16:27,28 KJV

27 And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled.

28 But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here.


II Timothy 1:7 KJV

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of Power, and of Love, and of a Sound Mind.


II Timothy 4:16 NLT

The first time I was brought before the judge, no one came with me. Everyone abandoned me. May it not be counted against them.


Revelation 21:8 NLT

But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars—their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Prayer:

Isaiah 51:12,13 NLT

12 “I, yes I, am The One who comforts you. So why are you afraid of mere humans, who wither like the grass and disappear?                                                                                                                                 13 Yet you have forgotten The Lord, your Creator, The One who stretched out the sky like a canopy and laid the foundations of the earth. Will you remain in constant dread of human oppressors? Will you continue to fear the anger of your enemies? Where is their fury and anger now? It is gone!