Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, October 26, 2019

Unrest


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“...there seems to be such agitation today, around the world. Wars, riots, etc...”
Hannah/ Weare, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Why all the unrest, and turmoil? The Word tells us...

Isaiah 48:22 KJV
There is no peace, saith The Lord, unto the wicked.

Isaiah 57:19,20 KJV
20 But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.
21 There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.

Isaiah 59:8 KJV
The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.

Ezekiel 7:25 KJV
Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.

Ezekiel 13:10 NLT
This will happen because these evil prophets deceive My people by saying, ‘All is peaceful’ when there is no peace at all! It’s as if the people have built a flimsy wall, and these prophets are trying to reinforce it by covering it with whitewash!

The Remedy For Unrest:

Exodus 33:14 KJV
And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Psalm 116:7 NLT
Let my soul be at rest again, for The Lord has been good to me.

Isaiah 28:12 NLT
God has told His people, “Here is a place of rest; let the weary rest here. This is a place of quiet rest.” But they would not listen.

Matthew 11:28-30 KJV
28 Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

Hebrews 4:3 NLT
For only we who believe can enter His rest. As for the others, God said,“In My anger I took an oath:‘They will never enter My place of rest,’” even though this rest has been ready since He made the world.

Revelation 14:13 KJV
And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in The Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith The Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them.

The Fate Of The Wicked:

Revelation 14:11 KJV
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Prayer:

James 1:17 KJV
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from The Father Of Lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.