Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, October 29, 2019

How Can I Know There Is A God?


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“How can I really know there is a god?...
Ralph/ Oakville, Missouri U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

How One May Know There Is A God:

Psalm 19:1 NLT
The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display His craftsmanship.

Proverbs 8:17 KJV
I love them that love Me; and those that seek Me early shall find Me.

Isaiah 43:9-11 KJV
9 Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is Truth.
10 Ye are My witnesses, saith The Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.
11 I, even I, am The Lord; and beside Me there is no Savior.

Jeremiah 29:13 KJV
And ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall search for Me with all your heart.

Hosea 3:4,5 NLT
4 This shows that Israel will go a long time without a king or prince, and without sacrifices, sacred pillars, priests, or even idols!
5 But afterward the people will return and devote themselves to The Lord their God and to David’s descendant, their king. In the last days, they will tremble in awe of The Lord and of His goodness.

John 1:14,18 NLT
14 So The Word became human and made His home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen His glory, the glory of The Father’s One And Only Son.
18 No one has ever seen God. But The Unique One, who is Himself God, is near to The Father’s heart. He has revealed God to us.

John 8:47 NLT
Anyone who belongs to God listens gladly to The Words Of God. But you don’t listen because you don’t belong to God.”

John 14:8-14 NLT
8 Philip said, “Lord, show us The Father, and we will be satisfied.”
9 Jesus replied, “Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and yet you still don’t know who I am? Anyone who has seen Me has seen The Father! So why are you asking Me to show Him to you?
10 Don’t you believe that I am in The Father and The Father is in Me? The words I speak are not My own, but My Father who lives in Me does His work through Me.
11 Just believe that I am in The Father and The Father is in Me. Or at least believe because of the work you have seen Me do.
12 “I tell you The Truth, anyone who believes in Me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with The Father.
13 You can ask for anything in My name, and I will do it, so that The Son can bring glory to The Father.
14 Yes, ask Me for anything in My name, and I will do it!

John 20:28-31 NLT
28 “My Lord and my God!” Thomas exclaimed.
29 Then Jesus told him, “You believe because you have seen Me. Blessed are those who believe without seeing Me.”
30 The disciples saw Jesus do many other miraculous signs in addition to the ones recorded in this book.
31 But these are written so that you may continue to believe that Jesus is The Messiah, The Son Of God, and that by believing in Him you will have life by the power of His name.

Romans 1:19,20 KJV
19 They know The Truth about God because He has made it obvious to them.
20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see His invisible qualities—His eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

Prayer:

I Corinthians 13:12 KJV
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.