Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, October 18, 2019

Future Sins Forgiven?


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“Pastor, this question nags at me, If I sin after I become a Christian will an awesome God forgive me?...”
Nancy/ Anaheim, California U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

The Word:

Proverbs 28:30 KJV
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Isaiah 43:25 KJV
I, even I, am He that blotteth out thy transgressions for Mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Isaiah 55:7 KJV
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto The Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.

Micah 7:18-20 NLT
18 Where is another God like you, who pardons the guilt of the remnant, overlooking the sins of His special people?
You will not stay angry with your people forever, because you delight in showing unfailing love.
19 Once again you will have compassion on us. You will trample our sins under your feet and throw them into the depths of the ocean!
20 You will show us your faithfulness and unfailing love as you promised to our ancestors Abraham and Jacob long ago.

Matthew 18:21,22 KJV
21 Then came Peter to Him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Romans 3:22 NLT
We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are.

Romans 7:18-25 NLT
18 And I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. I want to do what is right, but I can’t.
19 I want to do what is good, but I don’t. I don’t want to do what is wrong, but I do it anyway.
20 But if I do what I don’t want to do, I am not really the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it.
21 I have discovered this principle of life—that when I want to do what is right, I inevitably do what is wrong.
22 I love God’s law with all my heart.
23 But there is another power within me that is at war with my mind. This power makes me a slave to the sin that is still within me.
24 Oh, what a miserable person I am! Who will free me from this life that is dominated by sin and death?
25 Thank God! The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord. So you see how it is: In my mind I really want to obey God’s law, but because of my sinful nature I am a slave to sin.

Romans 13:14 NLT
"...clothe yourself with the presence of The Lord Jesus Christ. And don’t let yourself think about ways to indulge your evil desires.

Colossians 2:13,14 NLT
13 You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for He forgave all our sins.
14 He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross.

Hebrews 4:14-16 KJV
14 Seeing then that we have A Great High Priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus The Son Of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15 For we have not an High Priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
16 Let us therefore come boldly unto The Throne Of Grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

James 5:16 KJV
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

I John 2:1,2 KJV
1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an Advocate with The Father, Jesus Christ The Righteous:
2 And He is the propitiation (sacrifice) for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

When our Lord died on Calvary, He died for “all,” our sins. That sacrifice was both perfect and complete.

Now man's obligation, is found here....

I John 1:9 KJV
If we confess our sins, He is Faithful and Just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Proverbs 28:30 KJV

He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.


Christ through His sacrificial death on the cross has won for us a pardon from judgment, we are justified, before The Father.

Illustration:

If you were in prison, and the warden announced to you, that a pardon was granted you, what would you do? Why you would of course walk out of the prison! If you did nothing that just sat there, what good would the pardon be? No good!

Having been given the pardon, we must walk out, abandon the place of Bondage, and flee, longing, never to return.

And that is our obligation, to walk out, leave sin behind us, abandoning the bondage, and living in the freedom that comes from Jesus Christ , The Savior.

Walking out of bondage, is our confession, and forsaking of sin, The Lord Jesus Christ, is the one who has paid the sacrifice for our spiritual freedom and justification before a holy God.

II Corinthians 5:21 KJV
For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

Prayer:

II Chronicles 7:14 KJV
If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Psalm 103:11,12 KJV
11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward them that fear Him.
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions from us.

Isaiah 43:25 KJV
I, even I, am He that blotteth out thy transgressions for Mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Colossians 1:13,14 NLT
13 For He has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of His dear Son,
14 who purchased our freedom and forgave our sins.

Hebrews 10:12-18 NLT
12 But our High Priest offered Himself to God as a single sacrifice for sins, good for all time. Then He sat down in the place of honor at God’s Right Hand.
13 There He waits until His enemies are humbled and made a footstool under His feet.
14 For by that one offering He forever made perfect those who are being made holy.
15 And The Holy Spirit also testifies that this is so. For He says,
16 “This is the new covenant I will make with My people on that day, says The Lord: I will put My laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds.”
17 Then He says, “I will never again remember their sins and lawless deeds.”
18 And when sins have been forgiven, there is no need to offer any more sacrifices.