Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Verily, Verily


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“Jesus used the phrase, verily verily a lot, does that mean... yes...I say unto you?..
Constance/ New York, New York U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:
Matthew 5:18 KJV
For verily* I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
*Verily- Greek: Amen (Am-ane_: Trustworthy, surely, amen.

Verily, Verily's Of The Lord Jesus:

John 1:51 KJV (Glory of The Son)
And He saith unto him, Verily, verily, (surely, surely) I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon The Son Of Man.

John 3:3 KJV (Born-Again, The New Birth)
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 5:19 KJV (Word Of The Father)
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He seeth The Father do: for what things soever He doeth, these also doeth The Son likewise.

John 5:24 KJV (Assurance Of Salvation)
Verily, verily, I say unto you,
He that heareth My Word, and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 6:26,32 KJV (Spiritual Food)
26 Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek Me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.
32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily,, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you The True Bread from heaven.

John 8:34 KJV (The Bondage Of Sin)
Jesus answered them, verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

John 8:51 KJV (Obedience To The Word)
Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep My saying, he shall never see death.

John 8:58 KJV (From Eternity)
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 10:1,7 KJV (The Door To The Kingdom Of Heaven)
1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by The Door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am The Door of the sheep.

John 12:24 KJV (Dead To Earthly Things)
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

John 13:16 KJV (Humility)
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

John 13:20 KJV (Servants Of The Lord)
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth Me; and he that receiveth Me receiveth Him that sent Me.

John 14:12 KJV (The Promised Enduement Of Power)
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works that these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.

John 16:23 KJV (Prayers Answered)
And in that day ye shall ask Me nothing. Verily, verily (Surely, surely), I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask The Father in My name, He will give it you.

Prayer:

Psalm 119:151 KJV
Thou art near, O Lord; and all thy commandments are Truth.

John 17:17 KJV
Sanctify them through thy Truth: thy Word is Truth.