Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, July 8, 2019

Bible Lesson: Scriptures For Special Occasions: When Friends Fail You:

The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson
(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Lesson: Scriptures For Special Occasions: When Friends Fail You:

Bible Text:

Only in The Word Of God, do we read about, the best friend, man may ever have! This Friend, will never leave nor forsake you.

Psalm 27:1-14 NLT
1 The Lord is my light and my salvation - so why should I be afraid? The Lord protects me from danger- so why should I tremble?
2 When evil people come to destroy me, when my enemies and foes attack me, they will stumble and fall.
3 Though a mighty army surrounds me, my heart will know no fear. Even if they attack me, I remain confident.
4 The one thing I ask of The Lord-the thing I seek most-is to live in the house of The Lord all the days of my life, delighting in the Lord's perfections and meditating in His Temple.
5 for He will conceal me there when troubles come; He will hide me in His sanctuary. He will place me out of reach on a high Rock.
6 Then I will hold my head high, above my enemies who surround me. At His Tabernacle I will offer sacrifices with shouts of joy, singing and praising The Lord with music.
7 Listen to my pleading, O Lord. Be merciful and answer me!
8 My heart has heard you say, "Come and talk with Me." And my heart responds, "Lord, I am coming."
9 Do not hide yourself from me. Do not reject your servant in anger. You have always been my helper. Don't leave me now; don't abandon me, O God of my salvation!
10 Even if my father and mother abandon me, The Lord will hold me close.
11 Teach me how to live, O Lord. Lead me along the path of honesty, for my enemies are waiting for me to fall.
12 Do not let me fall into their hands. for they accuse me of things I've never done and breathe out violence against me.
13 Yet I am confident that I will see The Lord's goodness while I am here in the land of the living.
14 Wait patiently for The Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes wait patiently for The Lord.

Proverbs 17:17 KJV
A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Proverbs 18:24 KJV
A man that hath friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

Proverbs 27:6 KJV
Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

Malachi 3:16 KJV
Then they that feared The Lord spake often one to another: and The Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him for them that feared The Lord, and that thought upon His name.

John 8:11 KJV
She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

John 13:1 KJV
Now before the feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour was come that He should depart of of this world unto The Father, having loved His own which were in the world, He loved them unto the end.

John 14:18 KJV
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

John 15:13-15 KJV
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
14 Ye are My friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of My Father I have made known unto you.

Romans 5:8 KJV
But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Philippians 1:3,5 KJV
3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you.
5 for your fellowship in The Gospel from the first day until now;

I Timothy 1:15 KJV
this is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

James 2:23 KJV
And The Scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

The Arrow And The Song

I shot an arrow into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For, so swiftly it flew, the sight
Could not follow it in its flight.

I breathed a song into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For who has sight so keen and strong,
That it can follow the flight of song?

Long, long afterward, in an oak
I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end,
I found again in the heart of a friend.

By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

May we leave behind us, Godly friendship, a friendship to others, which brings honor to The Lord.

Prayer:

Psalm 34:3
O magnify the LORD with me, And let us exalt His name together.