Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, July 20, 2019

Bible Lesson: Scriptures For Special Occasions: When Alone And Lonely.


The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson
(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Lesson: Scriptures For Special Occasions: When Alone And Lonely.

Bible Text:
Loneliness:

All God's people, have experienced loneliness at one time or another.

Jeremiah 15:17 KJV (Jeremiah the prophet, knew loneliness)
I sat not in the assembly of the mockers, nor rejoiced; I sat alone because of thy hand: for thou hast filled me with indignation.

John 16:32 KJV (Jesus, knew loneliness)
Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave Me alone: and yet I am not alone, because The Father is with Me.

II Timothy 4:16,17 NLT (Paul experienced loneliness)
16 The first time I was brought before the judge, no one was with me. Everyone had abandoned me. I hope it will not be counted against them.
17 But The Lord stood with me and gave me strength..."

But, though men may forsake us, we have a friend that “never,” will!

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
"...For He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Loneliness:

Genesis 2;18 KJV
And The Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone;..."

Joshua 1:5 KJV
There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Proverbs 17:17 KJV
A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Proverbs 18:24 KJV
A man that hath friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

Ecclesiastes 4:9,10 KJV
9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor.
10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: But woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

Isaiah 49:15,16,26 NLT
...Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for a child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you!
16 See, I have written your name on My hand.
26 “...All the world will know that I, The Lord am your Savior and Redeemer, The Mighty One Of Israel.

Isaiah 54:10 KJV
For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but My kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of My peace be removed, saith The Lord that hath mercy on thee.

Matthew 11:28-30 KJV
28 Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 for My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

Matthew 28:16-18,20 KJV
16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.
17 And when they saw Him, they worshiped Him: but some doubted.
18 and Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,
20 Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

John 13:1 KJV
Now before the feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour was come that He should depart out of this world unto The Father, having loved His own which were in the world, He loved them unto the end.

John 14:18 KJV
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

John 15:13-15 KJV
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for is friends.
14 Ye are My friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his Lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of My Father I have made known unto you.

I John 1:7 KJV
But if we walk in The Light, as He is in The Light, we have fellowship one with another, and The Blood Of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all siin.

What A Friend We Have In Jesus

What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to The Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;
Take it to The Lord in prayer.

Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Take it to The Lord in prayer.
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to The Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.

Author: Joseph M. Scriven

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL, into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyQipTyaq6w

Prayer:

Psalm 23:1-6 KJV
1 The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of The Lord for ever.