Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, July 20, 2019

Self-Examination - 2 -


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“...she said if I'd look within my heart, I'd know if I had said any thing hurtful, but I'm sure I didn't...”
Henry/ Muhlheim am Main, Hesse, Germany

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:
This is something that every Christian, should do, and it's called Self-Examination.

Self-Examination:

Numbers 32:23 KJV
But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against The Lord: and be sure your sin will find you out.

Job 13:23 KJV
How many are mine iniquities and sins? make me to know my transgression and my sin.

Psalm 4:4 KJV
Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.l

Psalm 19:14 KJV
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

Psalm 26:2 KJV
Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.

Psalm 119:59 KJV
I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.

Psalm 139:23,24 KJV
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Proverbs 20:27 KJV
The spirit of man is the candle of The Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly.

Matthew 7:1-5 KJV
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 for with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 and why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

I Corinthians 11:26-31 NLT (Taking Communion)
26 For every time you eat this bread and drink this cup, you are announcing The Lord's death until He comes again.
27 So if anyone eats this bread or drinks this cup of The Lord unworthily, that person i s guilty of sinning against The Body and The Blood of The Lord.
28 That is why you should examine yourself before eating the bread ad drinking from the cup.
29 For if you eat the bread or drink the cup unworthily, not honoring The Body of Christ, you are eating and drinking God's judgment upon yourself.
30 That is why many of you are weak and sick and some have even died.
31 But if we examine ourselves, we will not be examined by God and judged in this way.

II Corinthians 13:5 KJV
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates:

Galatians 6:4,5 NLT
4 Be sure to do what you should, for then you will enjoy the personal satisfaction of having done your work well, and you won't need to compare yourself to anyone else.
5 for we are each responsible for our own conduct.

Prayer:

Jeremiah 17:9 KJV
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Lamentations 3:40 NLT
"...Let us test and examine our ways. Let us turn again in repentance to The Lord."