Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, July 28, 2019

Bible Lesson: Scriptures For Special Occasions: When Worn And Weary.


The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson
(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Lesson: Scriptures For Special Occasions: When Worn And Weary.

Bible Text:

Psalm 55:1-23 NLT
1 Listen to my prayer, O God. Do not ignore my cry for help!
2 Please listen and answer me, for I am overwhelmed by my troubles.
3 My enemies shout at me, making loud and wicked threats. They bring trouble on me, hunting me down in their anger.
4 My heart is in anguish. The terror of death overpowers me.
5 Fear and trembling overwhelm me. I Can't stop shaking.
6 Oh, how I wish I had wings like a dove; then I would fly away and rest!
7 I would fly far away to the quiet of the wilderness.
8 How quickly I would escape - far away from this wild storm of hatred.
9 Destroy them, Lord, and confuse their speech, for I see violence and strife in the city.
10 Its walls are patrolled day and night against invaders, but the real danger is wickedness within the city.
11 Murder ad robbery are everywhere there; threats and cheating are rampant in the streets.
12 It is not an enemy who taunts - me I could bear that. It is not my foes who so arrogantly insult me - I could have hidden from them.
13 Instead, it is you - my equal, my companion and close friend.
14 What good fellowship we enjoyed as we walked together to the house of God.
15 Let death seize my enemies by surprise; Let the grave swallow them alive, for evil makes it home within them.
16 But I will call on God, and The Lord will rescue me.
17 Morning, noon, and night I plead aloud in my distress, and The Lord hears my voice.
18 H rescues me and keeps me safe from the battle waged against me, even though many still oppose me.
19 God, who is King forever, will hear me and will humble them. (Interlude) for my enemies refuse to change their ways; they do not fear God.
20 As for this friend of mine, he betrayed me; he broke his promises.
21 His words are as smooth as cream, but in his heart is war. His words are as soothing as lotion, but underneath are daggers!
22 Give your burdens to The Lord, and He will take care of you. He will not permit the Godly to slip and fall.
23 But you, O God, will send the wicked down to the pit of destruction. Murderers and liars will die young, but I am trusting you to save me.

The Apostle Paul, knew what it was to be weary in the good fight of faith.
He admonished us...

Ephesians 6:10-18 KJV
10 Finally my brethren, be strong in The Lord, and in the power of His might.
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with Truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of The Gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation,, and the sword of The Spirit, which is The Word Of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in The Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

The Lord Gives The Weary Strength:

II Samuel 22:40 KJV
For thou hast girded me with strength to battle: them that rose up against me hast thou subdued under me.

Exodus 15:2 KJV
The Lord is my strength and song, and He is become my salvation: He is my God, and I will prepare Him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt Him.

II Samuel 22:33 KJV
God is my strength and power: and He maketh my way perfect.

Danial 11:32 KJV
"...The people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

Psalm 28:8 KJV
The Lord is their strength, and He is the saving strength of His anointed.

Psalm 31:24 KJV
Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in The Lord.

Psalm 33:18 KJV
Behold, the eye of The Lord is upon them that fear Him, upon them that hope in His mercy;

Psalm 39:7 KJV
And now, Lord, what wait I for? My hope is in thee.

Psalm 42:11 KJV
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

Psalm 46:1 KJV
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 71:5 KJV
For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.

Psalm 73:26 KJV
My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Psalm 146:5 KJV
Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in The Lord his God:

Proverbs 14:32 KJV
The wicked is driven away in his wickedness: But the righteous hath hope..."

Jeremiah 17:7 KJV
Blessed is the man that trusteth in The Lord, and whose hope The Lord is.

Joel 3:16 KJV
"...The Lord will be the hope of His people, and the strength of the children of Israel."

Romans 8:24 KJV
For we are saved by hope..."

Romans 15:4 KJV
For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of The Scriptures might have hope.

Ephesians 3:16 KJV
That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man.

Prayer:

Isaiah 40:28-31 KJV
28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that The Everlasting God, The Lord The Creator Of The Ends Of The Earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of His understanding.
28 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increaseth strength.
30 even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon The Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee, yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.