Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, April 23, 2019

God - Where Is He?


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“Tell me where god is...”
Kelly/ Pleasantville, New York U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Where is God, He is everywhere, there is no place where God is not!

Psalm 42:3 KJV
...they continually say unto me, Where is thy God?”

The Lord with us:

Isaiah 41:10-13 KJV
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.
11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing,, and as a thing of nought.
13 For I The Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

The Lord In Us:

Colossians 1:27 KJV
To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

The Lord Above Us:

Joshua 2:11 KJV
...For The Lord your God, He is God in heaven above, and in earth beneath.

The Lord Around Us:

Psalm 125:2 KJV
As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so The Lord is round about His people from henceforth even for ever.

The Lord Before Us:

Exodus 13:21 KJV
And The Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night.

The Lord, Beneath Us:

Deuteronomy 33:27 KJV
The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms:: and He shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, destroy them.

The Lord Behind Us:

Isaiah 30:21 KJV
And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Where Is God? God is Omnipresent (exists everywhere).

Deuteronomy 4:39 KJV
Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that The Lord He is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: There is none else.

Psalm 139:7- KJV
7 Whither shall I go from thy Spirit? Or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

Proverbs 15:3 KJV
The eyes of The Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

Isaiah 66:1 KJV
Thus saith The Lord, The heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool: where is the house that ye build unto Me? And where is the place of My rest?

Jeremiah 23:24 KJV
Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? Saith The Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? Saith The Lord.

Acts 17:27 KJV
That they should seek The Lord, if haply they might feel after Him, and find Him, though He be not far from every one of us:

Prayer:

Matthew 18:20 KJV
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.