Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, April 14, 2019

Discipleship - 2


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“I'm hearing, discipleship, discipleship, is that praying for people?...”
Pat/ Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Discipleship is the teaching and training of Christians to follow and live in the doctrines of The Lord Jesus.

Discipleship:

Matthew 28:18-20 NLT
18 Jesus came and told His disciples, "I have been given complete authority in heaven and on earth.
19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit.
20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Luke 5:27,28 KJV
And after these things He went forth, and saw a publican, named Levi, sitting at the receipt of custom: and He said unto him, Follow Me.
28 And he left all, rose up, and followed Him.

Luke 6:40 KJV
The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

Luke 9:23-26 KJV
And He said to them all, if any man will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.
23 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for My sake, the same shall save it.
25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?
26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of Me and My Words, of him shall The Son Of Man be ashamed, when He shall come in His own glory, and in His Father's, and of the holy angels.

Luke 9:57-62 KJV
57 And it came to pass, that, as they went in the way, a certain man said unto Him, Lord, I will follow thee withersoever thou goest.
58 And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but The Son Of Man hath not where to lay His head.
59 And He said unto another, Follow Me. But he said, Lord, suffer (permit) me first to go and bury my father.
60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee, but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.
62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Luke 14:26 NLT
If you want to be My follower you must love Me more than your own father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters-yes, more than your own life. Otherwise, you cannot be My disciple. And you cannot be My disciple if you do not carry your own cross and follow Me.

John 12:26 KJV
If any man serve Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there shall also My servant be: if any man serve Me, him will My Father honor.

Acts 11:25,26 KJV
25 Then departed Barnabas to Tarsus, for to seek Saul;
26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Philippians 3:8,9 KJV
8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do account them but dung, that I may win Christ,
9 And be found in Him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Philippians 4:13 KJV
I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me.

II Timothy 2:2 KJV
And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

Hebrews 10:24,25 KJV
24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;
25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

Are you a disciple of The Lord Jesus?

Revelation 3:20 KJV
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup (fellowship) with him, and he with Me.

Are you a Christian, making disciples?

Matthew 28:18-20 KJV
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.
Amen.

Prayer:

Acts 2:21 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.

Psalm 86:5 KJV
For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

John 6:37,40,47 KJV
37 “...him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.”
40 And this is the will of Him that sent Me, that every one which seeth The Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting Life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me hath everlasting Life.