Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, March 2, 2019

Sin - What Does Our Lord, Do With Our


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“...you say God forgives sin, I know all of those...”
Mieke/ Mpumalanga, Nelspruit South Africa

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:
That may be true of you, but …

What Does Our Lord, Do With Our Sin:

Isaiah 38:17 KJV
Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back.

Isaiah 43:25 KJV
I, even I, am He that blotteth out thy transgressions for Mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Isaiah 53:6 KJV
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and The Lord hath laid on Him (Jesus) the iniquity of us all.

Psalm 103:12 KJV
As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions from us.

Micah 7:18,19 KJV
18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He retaineth not His anger for ever, because He delighteth in mercy.
19 He will turn again, He will have compassion upon us; He will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Acts 10:43 NLT
He is the one all the prophets testified about, saying that everyone who believes in Him will have their sins forgiven through His name.”

Romans 4:7 KJV
"...Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

Romans 8:1,2 KJV
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after The Spirit.
2 For the law of The Spirit Of Life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

II Corinthians 5:21 NLT
For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.

Hebrews 1:1-3 NLT
1 Long ago God spoke many times and in many ways to our ancestors through the prophets.
2 And now in these final days, He has spoken to us through His Son. God promised everything to The Son as an inheritance, and through The Son He created the universe.
3 The Son radiates God’s own glory and expresses the very character of God, and He sustains everything by the mighty power of His command. When He had cleansed us from our sins, He sat down in the place of honor at The Right Hand Of The Majestic God In Heaven.

Hebrews 8:12 KJV
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Hebrews 9:26 KJV
"...now, once at the end of the ages, He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself.

Hebrews 10:16,17 KJV
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith The Lord, I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

I John 1:9 KJV
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

And Can It Be?

And can it be that I should gain
An int’rest in The Savior’s Blood?
Died He for me, who caused His pain—
For me, who Him to death pursued?
Amazing love! How can it be,
That Thou, my God, shouldst die for me?

Refrain:
Amazing love! How can it be,
That Thou, my God, shouldst die for me?

He left His Father’s throne above—
So free, so infinite His grace—
Emptied Himself of all but love,
And bled for Adam’s helpless race:
Tis mercy all, immense and free,
For, O my God, it found out me!

Long my imprisoned spirit lay,
Fast bound in sin and nature’s night;
Thine eye diffused a quick’ning ray—
I woke, the dungeon flamed with light;
My chains fell off, my heart was free,
I rose, went forth, and followed Thee.

No condemnation now I dread;
Jesus, and all in Him, is mine;
Alive in Him, my living Head,
And clothed in righteousness divine,
Bold I approach th’ eternal throne,
And claim the crown, through Christ my own.

Tis myst’ry all: th’ Immortal dies:
Who can explore His strange design?
In vain the firstborn seraph tries
To sound the depths of love divine.
Tis mercy all! Let earth adore,
Let angel minds inquire no more.

Author: Charles Wesley

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL, into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMCOyY0Rlus

Prayer:

Psalm 86:5 KJV
For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

John 1;12,13 KJV
12 But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.