Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, March 18, 2019

Formalism


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
`Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“Because I don't go to church, folks do, I don't, a friend invited me to go to his church with him, so I did. Everything was beautiful, the church was big, large choir, etc. No preaching that I thought all churches did. Communion, but I felt something was wrong about it...”

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:
FORMALISM:

Something was wrong about it, a church's responsibility is the worship of The Lord Jesus Christ, not a show of rituals and musical numbers, however great, etc. etc...

II Timothy 3:5 KJV
Having a form of Godliness, but denying The Power thereof: from such turn away.

A Church Of Formalism:

Matthew 7:21-23 KJV
21 Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 15:7-9 KJV
7 Ye hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
8 this people draweth nigh unto Me with their mouth, and honoreth Me with their lips;; but their heart is far from Me.
9 But in vain they do worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Isn't it The Father's will in heaven....

To have men call Him, Lord, in the church?
To have prophecy, in the church?
To cast out evil spirits, in the church?
To do wonderful works in the church?

Yes, but, The Savior did not come to die on Calvary's cross, for these religious works to exist, He came so that in His church, through the preaching of The Gospel, there would be...

Repentance (Confession and the forsaking of sin, the altar call.)
Forgiveness (of others, who have sinned against us.)
Acceptance of The Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
Baptism, public confession of ones faith.

The first four....

Calling Jesus Lord
Prophecy
Exorcisms
Religious Works

Must, never, replace or usurp...

Repentance (asking The Lord, for forgiveness, for one's sin and forsaking them.)
Forgiveness of others.
Acceptance of Jesus as Lord and Savior.
Baptism (confession)

Ephesians 2:8,9 KJV
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is The Gift Of God.
9 Not of works (religious), lest any man should boast.

Titus 3:5,6 KJV
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of The Holy Ghost.
6 Which He shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior;

I Have Decided To Follow Jesus

I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
No turning back, no turning back.
Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;
No turning back, no turning back.

My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
No turning back, no turning back.

Author: S. Sundar Singh

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG-Pvqv2PHs

Prayer:

Romans 12:1 KJV
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

I Corinthians 6:2O KJV
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.