Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Knowing God

 

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered

(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)

Bible Prayer Line Index

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html


Bible Questions Answered:
“I don't believe anyone can really know a god...”
Burt/ Birmingham, England United Kingdom
 
Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:
 
What does The Word say regarding knowing The Lord?

Psalm 46:10 KJV
Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psalm 68:5 KJV
A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in His Holy Habitation.

Psalm 103:13 KJV
Like as a father pitieth his children, so The Lord pitieth them that fear Him.

Proverbs 2:1-6 NLT
1 My child, listen to what I say, and treasure my commands.
2 Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding.
3 Cry out for insight, and ask for understanding.
4 Search for them as you would for silver; seek them like hidden treasures.
5 Then you will understand what it means to fear The Lord, and you will gain knowledge of God.
6 For The Lord grants wisdom!

Proverbs 8:17 KJV
I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Isaiah 49:15 NLT
"... Can a mother forget her nursing child?  Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you!

Isaiah 55:6,7 KJV
6 Seek ye The Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near:
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto The Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.

Jeremiah 9:23,24 KJV
23 Thus saith The Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I am The Lord which exercise loving kindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith The Lord.

Jeremiah 22:16 NLT
He gave justice and help to the poor and needy, and everything went well for him. Isn’t that what it means to know Me?” says The Lord.

Jeremiah 24:7 NLT
I will give them hearts that recognize Me as The Lord. They will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me wholeheartedly.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 KJV
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith The Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12 Then shall ye call upon Me, and ye shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you.
13 And ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall search for Me with all your heart.

Hosea 6:3 NLT
Oh, that we might know The Lord! Let us press on to know Him. He will respond to us as surely as the arrival of dawn or the coming of rains in early spring.”

Matthew 11:27 KJV
All things are delivered unto Me of My Father: and no man knoweth The Son, but The Father; neither knoweth any man The Father, save The Son, and he to whomsoever The Son will reveal Him.

John 1:12,14 KJV
12 But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:
14 And The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of The Only Begotten Of The Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 3:16,17 KJV
16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.

John 8:31,32 KJV
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, If ye continue in My Word, then are ye My disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know The Truth, and The Truth shall make you free.

John 9:31 KJV
Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshiper of God, and doeth His will, him He heareth.

John 10:14 KJV
I am The Good Shepherd, and know My sheep, and am known of Mine.

John 14:6,9,21 KJV
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life: no man cometh unto The Father, but by Me.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known Me, Philip? he that hath seen Me hath seen The Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us The Father?
21 He that hath My commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him.

John 17:3 KJV
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

John `17:3 NLT
And this is the way to have eternal life—to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth.

Romans 1:18-20 NLT
18 But God shows His anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress The Truth by their wickedness. 
19 They know The Truth about God because He has made it obvious to them. 
20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see His invisible qualities—His eternal power and Divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

Ephesians 1:17-19 KJV
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ephesians 3:19 KJV
And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Philippians 3:8,10 KJV
8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
10 I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised Him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in His death, 

Colossians 1:9 NLT
So we have not stopped praying for you since we first heard about you. We ask God to give you complete knowledge of His will and to give you spiritual wisdom and understanding. 

II Peter 3:18 NLT
"...you must grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I John 2:13 KJV
I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known Him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known The Father.

I John 3:1 KJV
Behold, what manner of love The Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew Him not.

I John 4:6,7 KJV
6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we The Spirit Of Truth, and the spirit of error.
7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

I John 5:20 KJV
And we know that The Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know Him that is true, and we are in Him that is true, even in His Son Jesus Christ. This is The True God, and eternal life.

Revelation 7:17 KJV
For The Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Prayer:

Revelation 3:20 KJV
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him..."