Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Counselor

 

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered

(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)

Bible Prayer Line Index


https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html


Bible Questions Answered:

Bible Answer:

“Jesus is to be my counselor?...”

Rafael/ State of Sao Paulo, Brazil

Bible Texts:

Isaiah 9:6 KJV

For unto us A Child is born, unto us A Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor*, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince Of Peace.

*Counselor-Hebrew: Yaats: To give council.

Isaiah 11:1,2 KJV

1 And there shall come forth A Rod out of the stem of Jesse, and A Branch shall grow out of his roots:

2 And The spirit Of The Lord shall rest upon Him, The Spirit Of Wisdom And Understanding, The Spirit Of Counsel And Might, The Spirit Of Knowledge And Of The Fear Of The Lord;

Yes!

Counselor:

A person who counsels; adviser.

Dictionary.Com

Counselor:

Counsel means advice given to another. A person who gives the advice is a counselor.

TheFreeDictionary.Com


Psalm 16:7 NKJV

I will bless The Lord who has given me counsel;

My heart also instructs me in the night seasons.


Psalm 32:8 NKJV

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;

I will guide you with My eye.


Psalm 33:11 KJV

The counsel of The Lord stands forever, The plans of His heart to all generations.


Psalm 119:24 KJV

Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counselors.


Proverbs 12:15 NLT

Fools think their own way is right, but the wise listen to others.


Proverbs 16:9 KJV

A man's heart deviseth his way: but The Lord directeth his steps.


Isaiah 25:1 KJV

O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.


Isaiah 28:29 KJV

This also cometh forth from The Lord Of Hosts, which is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in working.


Isaiah 46:9,10 KJV

9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like Me,

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure:


Revelation 3:14-22 KJV (The Message to the Church in Laodicea)

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith The Amen, The Faithful And True Witness, The Beginning Of The Creation Of God;

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of My mouth.

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

18 I counsel thee to buy of Me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne.

22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what The Spirit saith unto the churches.


Today, our resurrected Lord, has sent The Holy Spirit, to be our guide.


John 14:16-18 KJV

16 And I will pray The Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever;

17 Even The Spirit Of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him; for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.


John 15:26 KJV

But when The Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from The Father, even The Spirit Of Truth, which proceedeth from The Father, He shall testify of Me:


John 16:7 KJV

Nevertheless I tell you The Truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, The Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you.


What a privilege we have as our Living God, being our Counselor!

Prayer:

Psalm 73:24 KJV

You will guide me with Your counsel, And afterward receive me to glory.