Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, November 16, 2020

Retribution

 

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered

(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)

Bible Prayer Line Index


https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html


Bible Questions Answered:

“...it seems to me as nothing is fair. The rich keep getting much richer and the poor keep getting poorer. Those who lie, cheat and steal, are winning while the honest guy, is nowhere....”

Homero/ Jupiter, Florida U.S.A.


Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

The world we live in is not a righteous world, evil reigns without much restraint. This not to say that there is coming a day of “Retribution.”


Retribution:

Retribution:

Theology. the distribution of rewards and punishments in a future life.

Dictionary.Com


Genesis 9:6 NLT

If anyone takes a human life, that person’s life will also be taken by human hands. For God made human beings[a] in his own image.


Numbers 32:23 NLT

But if you fail to keep your word, then you will have sinned against The Lord, and you may be sure that your sin will find you out.


Proverbs 11:21 KJV

Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.


Proverbs 13:15 KJV

Good understanding giveth favor: but the way of transgressors is hard.


Proverbs 22:8 NLT

Those who plant injustice will harvest disaster, and their reign of terror will come to an end.


Ecclesiastes 10:8 KJV

He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.


Matthew 16:27 KJV

For The Son Of Man shall come in the glory of His Father with His angels; and then He shall reward every man according to his works.


Romans 12:19 KJV

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is Mine; I will repay, saith The Lord.


Romans 13:1-5 NLT (Respect for Authority)

1 Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God.

2 So anyone who rebels against authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and they will be punished.

3 For the authorities do not strike fear in people who are doing right, but in those who are doing wrong. Would you like to live without fear of the authorities? Do what is right, and they will honor you.

4 The authorities are God’s servants, sent for your good. But if you are doing wrong, of course you should be afraid, for they have the power to punish you. They are God’s servants, sent for the very purpose of punishing those who do what is wrong.

5 So you must submit to them, not only to avoid punishment, but also to keep a clear conscience.


Galatians 6:7 KJV

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.


II Thessalonians 1:7-9 NLT

7 And God will provide rest for you who are being persecuted and also for us when The Lord Jesus appears from heaven. He will come with His mighty angels,

8 in flaming fire, bringing judgment on those who don’t know God and on those who refuse to obey The Good News of our Lord Jesus.

9 They will be punished with eternal destruction, forever separated from The Lord and from His glorious power.


II Peter 3:9 KJV

The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.


Does God see all the injustices and evil, does He see the righteous in their struggles?


Psalm 73:1-28 NLT (A psalm of Asaph).

1 Truly God is good to Israel, to those whose hearts are pure.

2 But as for me, I almost lost my footing. My feet were slipping, and I was almost gone.

3 For I envied the proud when I saw them prosper despite their wickedness.

4 They seem to live such painless lives; their bodies are so healthy and strong.

5 They don’t have troubles like other people; they’re not plagued with problems like everyone else.

6 They wear pride like a jeweled necklace and clothe themselves with cruelty.

7 These fat cats have everything their hearts could ever wish for!

8 They scoff and speak only evil; in their pride they seek to crush others.

9 They boast against the very heavens, and their words strut throughout the earth.

10 And so the people are dismayed and confused, drinking in all their words.

11 “What does God know?” they ask. “Does The Most High even know what’s happening?”

12 Look at these wicked people— enjoying a life of ease while their riches multiply.

13 Did I keep my heart pure for nothing? Did I keep myself innocent for no reason?

14 I get nothing but trouble all day long; every morning brings me pain.

15 If I had really spoken this way to others, I would have been a traitor to your people.

16 So I tried to understand why the wicked prosper. But what a difficult task it is!

17 Then I went into your sanctuary, O God, and I finally understood the destiny of the wicked.

18 Truly, you put them on a slippery path and send them sliding over the cliff to destruction.

19 In an instant they are destroyed, completely swept away by terrors.

20 When you arise, O Lord, you will laugh at their silly ideas as a person laughs at dreams in the morning.

21 Then I realized that my heart was bitter, and I was all torn up inside.

22 I was so foolish and ignorant— I must have seemed like a senseless animal to you.

23 Yet I still belong to you; you hold my right hand.

24 You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny.

25 Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth.

26 My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; He is mine forever.

27 Those who desert Him will perish, for you destroy those who abandon you.

28 But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made The Sovereign Lord my Shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do.


Prayer:

Proverbs 15:3 KJV

The eyes of The Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.