Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, February 23, 2020

Way Of Salvation - No Other

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“...I've heard the “plan of salvation,” but aren't there other ways?....”
Ben/ Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

II Kings 5:1-15 NLT (The Healing of Naaman/ Only One Way)
1 The king of Aram had great admiration for Naaman, the commander of his army, because through him The Lord had given Aram great victories. But though Naaman was a mighty warrior, he suffered from leprosy.
2 At this time Aramean raiders had invaded the land of Israel, and among their captives was a young girl who had been given to Naaman’s wife as a maid.
3 One day the girl said to her mistress, “I wish my master would go to see the prophet in Samaria. He would heal him of his leprosy.”
4 So Naaman told the king what the young girl from Israel had said.
5 “Go and visit the prophet,” the king of Aram told him. “I will send a letter of introduction for you to take to the king of Israel.” So Naaman started out, carrying as gifts 750 pounds of silver, 150 pounds of gold, and ten sets of clothing.
6 The letter to the king of Israel said: “With this letter I present my servant Naaman. I want you to heal him of his leprosy.”
7 When the king of Israel read the letter, he tore his clothes in dismay and said, “Am I God, that I can give life and take it away? Why is this man asking me to heal someone with leprosy? I can see that he’s just trying to pick a fight with me.”
8 But when Elisha, the man of God, heard that the king of Israel had torn his clothes in dismay, he sent this message to him: “Why are you so upset? Send Naaman to me, and he will learn that there is a true prophet here in Israel.”
9 So Naaman went with his horses and chariots and waited at the door of Elisha’s house.
10 But Elisha sent a messenger out to him with this message: “Go and wash yourself seven times in the Jordan River. Then your skin will be restored, and you will be healed of your leprosy.”
11 But Naaman became angry and stalked away. “I thought he would certainly come out to meet me!” he said. “I expected him to wave his hand over the leprosy and call on the name of The Lord his God and heal me!
12 Aren’t the rivers of Damascus, the Abana and the Pharpar, better than any of the rivers of Israel? Why shouldn’t I wash in them and be healed?” So Naaman turned and went away in a rage.
13 But his officers tried to reason with him and said, “Sir, if the prophet had told you to do something very difficult, wouldn’t you have done it? So you should certainly obey him when he says simply, ‘Go and wash and be cured!’”
14 So Naaman went down to the Jordan River and dipped himself seven times, as the man of God had instructed him. And his skin became as healthy as the skin of a young child, and he was healed!
15 Then Naaman and his entire party went back to find the man of God. They stood before him, and Naaman said, “Now I know that there is no God in all the world except in Israel...."

What does The Word, say?

Isaiah 43:10,11 KJV
10 Ye are My witnesses, saith The Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.
11 I, even I, am The Lord; and beside Me there is no Savior.

Isaiah 45:21,22,25 KJV
21 "...there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside Me.
22 Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
25 I, even I, am He that blotteth out thy transgressions for Mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Proverbs 16:25 KJV
There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

John 3:16,36 KJV
16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting Life.
36 He that believeth on The Son hath everlasting Life: and he that believeth not The Son shall not see Life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 8:24 KJV
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.

John 10:1,9 KJV
1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by The Door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
9 I am The Door: by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto Him, I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life: no man cometh unto The Father, but by Me.

John 17:3 KJV
And this is Life eternal, that they might know thee The Only True God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Acts 4:12 KJV
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”

I Corinthians 3:11 KJV
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

I Timothy 2:5 KJV
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, The Man Christ Jesus;

I John 5:12 KJV
He that hath The Son hath Life; and he that hath not The Son Of God hath not Life.

Salvation, not by baptism, confirmation, church membership, etc, etc. but only through The Lord Jesus Christ.

John 1:12,13 NLT
12 But to all who believed Him and accepted Him, He gave the right to become children of God.
13 They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.

Prayer:

Salvation Prayer

Dear Lord, be merciful to me a sinner. I confess and forsake my sins, and ask you to forgive me, and make me a child of God, for you have said, “...whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.” Acts 2:21 KJV

Thank you for dying for me, taking my place in judgment, that I might be pardoned. I take you as the Savior, and Lord (Master) of my life. Help me to read your word, confess you, and live for you.
Amen

Isaiah 1:18 KJV
Come now, and let us reason together, saith The Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Acts 2:21,38 KJV
21 “And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.”
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive The Gift Of The Holy Ghost.

II Corinthians 6:2 NLT
For God says, “At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you.” Indeed, the “right time” is now. Today is the day of salvation.

I John 5:1,11-13 KJV
1 Everyone who believes that Jesus is The Christ has become a child of God..."
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us Eternal Life, and this Life is in His Son.
12 He that hath The Son hath Life; and he that hath not The Son Of God hath not Life.
13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of The Son Of God; that ye may know that ye have Eternal Life, and that ye may believe on the name of The Son Of God.