Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, February 20, 2020

Bible Lesson: Messianic Prophecies, Fulfilled, In Jesus Christ. Spit On, And Smitten By His Enemies.


The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson
(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Lesson: Messianic Prophecies, Fulfilled, In Jesus Christ. Spit On, And Smitten By His Enemies.

Bible Text:

Prophecy:

Isaiah 50:6 KJV B.C. 712
I gave My back to the smiters, and My cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not My face from shame and spitting.

Fulfilled:

Mark 14;65 KJV A.D. 33
And some began to spit on Him, and to cover His face, and to buffet Him, and to say unto Him, Prophesy: and the servants did strike Him with the palms of their hands.

Christ. Spit On, And Smitten By His Enemies. The Word:

Job 30:10 KJV
They abhor me, they flee far from me, and spare not to spit in my face.

Isaiah 53:3-5 KJV
3 He is despised and rejected of men; A Man Of Sorrows, And Acquainted With Grief: and we hid as it were our faces from Him; He was despised, and we esteemed Him not.
4 Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.

Micah 5:1 KJV
"...they shall smite The judge Of Israel with a rod upon the cheek."

Matthew 16:21 KJV
From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto His disciples, how that He must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

Matthew 26:66-68 KJV
66 What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death.
67 Then did they spit in His face, and buffeted Him; and others smote Him with the palms of their hands,
68 Saying, Prophesy unto us, thou Christ, Who is he that smote thee?

Matthew 27:28-30 KJV
28 And they stripped Him, and put on Him a scarlet robe.
29 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon His head, and a reed in His right hand: and they bowed the knee before Him, and mocked Him, saying, Hail, King Of The Jews!
30 And they spit upon Him, and took the reed, and smote Him on the head.

Mark 10:32-34 KJV
32 And they were in the way going up to Jerusalem; and Jesus went before them: and they were amazed; and as they followed, they were afraid. And He took again the twelve, and began to tell them what things should happen unto Him,
33 Saying, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and The Son Of Man shall be delivered unto the chief priests, and unto the scribes; and they shall condemn Him to death, and shall deliver Him to the Gentiles:
34 And they shall mock Him, and shall scourge Him, and shall spit upon Him, and shall kill Him: and the third day He shall rise again.

Mark 16:16-19 KJV
16 And the soldiers led Him away into the hall, called Praetorium; and they call together the whole band.
17 And they clothed Him with purple, and platted a crown of thorns, and put it about His head,
18 And began to salute Him, Hail, King Of The Jews!
19 And they smote Him on the head with a reed, and did spit upon Him, and bowing their knees worshiped Him.

Luke 17:25 KJV
But first must He suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.

Luke 18:31,32 KJV
31 Then He took unto Him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning The Son Of Man shall be accomplished.
32 For He shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:

Luke 22:63-65 KJV
63 And the men that held Jesus mocked Him, and smote Him.
64 And when they had blindfolded Him, they struck Him on the face, and asked Him, saying, Prophesy, who is it that smote thee?
65 And many other things blasphemously spake they against Him.

John 18:22,23 KJV
22 And when he had thus spoken, one of the officers which stood by struck Jesus with the palm of his hand, saying, Answerest thou the high priest so?
23 Jesus answered him, If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil: but if well, why smitest thou me?

John 19:1-3 KJV
1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged Him.
2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on His head, and they put on Him a purple robe,
3 And said, Hail, King Of The Jews! and they smote Him with their hands.

My Jesus, I Love Thee
My Jesus, I love Thee, I know Thou art mine;
For Thee all the follies of sin I resign;
My gracious Redeemer, my Savior art Thou;
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, ’tis now.

I love Thee because Thou hast first loved me,
And purchased my pardon on Calvary’s tree;
I love Thee for wearing the thorns on Thy brow;
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, ’tis now.

In mansions of glory and endless delight,
I’ll ever adore Thee in heaven so bright;
I’ll sing with the glittering crown on my brow,
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, ’tis now.

Author: William R. Featherston

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL, into a new web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ryGkUk44Dg

Prayer:

John 12:27-33 NLT
27 “Now My soul is deeply troubled. Should I pray, ‘Father, save Me from this hour’? But this is the very reason I came!
28 Father, bring glory to your name.” Then a voice spoke from heaven, saying, “I have already brought glory to My name, and I will do so again.”
29 When the crowd heard the voice, some thought it was thunder, while others declared an angel had spoken to Him.
30 Then Jesus told them, “The voice was for your benefit, not Mine.
31 The time for judging this world has come, when Satan, the ruler of this world, will be cast out.
32 And when I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw everyone to Myself.”
33 He said this to indicate how He was going to die.