Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, September 23, 2019

Salvation - Delayed


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“...I'm only in my mid 30's I see no reason to become a church saint, until I am older...”
Billy/ Auckland, New Zealand

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:
One of the devil's most used lies is, “there's always time, not now”!

Isaiah 55:6 KJV
Seek ye The Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near:

John 6:44 KJV  (His Call)
No man can come to Me, except The Father which hath sent Me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Revelation 3:20 KJV (His Call)
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.

I Kings 18:21 KJV
"...How long halt ye between two opinions? if The Lord be God, follow Him: but if Baal, then follow him..."

Hebrews 3:15 KJV
While it is said, To day if ye will hear His voice, harden not your hearts..."

II Corinthians 6:2 NLT
For God says, “At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you.” Indeed, the “right time” is now. Today is the day of salvation.

Not now, I'm too young.”

Ecclesiastes 12:1 KJV
Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

I've got to finish my education, and get a good job, then I can think about it.”

Matthew 6:33 KJV
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

James 4:13,14 KJV
13 Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:
14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Sure it's an important decision, and I will make a decision for Christ, before I die.”

Proverbs 27:1 KJV
Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.

Proverbs 29:1 KJV
He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

Job 36:18 NKJV
"...beware lest He take you away with one blow; For a large ransom would not help you avoid it.

Prayer:

Acts 2:21,38 KJV
21 “And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.”
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive The Gift Of The Holy Ghost.

Romans 10:9, 10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth The Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto Salvation.

I John 5:1,11-13 KJV
1 Everyone who believes that Jesus is The Christ has become a child of God..."
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us Eternal Life, and this Life is in His Son.
12 He that hath The Son hath Life; and he that hath not The Son Of God hath not Life.
13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of The Son Of God; that ye may know that ye have Eternal Life, and that ye may believe on the name of The Son Of God