Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, September 2, 2019

Bible Lesson: Scriptures For Special Occasions: When Difficulties Come, Pray.


The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson
(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Lesson: Scriptures For Special Occasions: When Difficulties Come, Pray.

Bible Text:

God Hears Our Prayers:

Deuteronomy 31:8 NLT
Do not be afraid or discouraged, for The Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; He will neither fail you nor abandon you.”

Psalm 9:9,10 KJV
9 The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm 18:6 KJV
In my distress I called upon The Lord, and cried unto my God: He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry came before Him, even into His ears.

Psalm 23:4 KJV
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 34:6,17,18 KJV
6 This poor man cried, and The Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
17 The righteous cry, and The Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Psalm 46:1 KJV
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 59:16 KJV
But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defense and refuge in the day of my trouble.

Psalm 91:15 KJV
He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.

Psalm 145:18 KJV
The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon him in truth.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Jeremiah 29:12 KJV
Then shall ye call upon Me, and ye shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you.

Lamentations 3:22,23 KJV
22 It is of The Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Nahum 1:7 KJV
The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and He knoweth them that trust in Him.

Matthew 18:20 KJV
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

Mark 11:24 NLT
I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you’ve received it, it will be yours.

John 14:13 KJV
And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that
The Father may be glorified in the Son.

Romans 12:12 NLT
Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying.

II Corinthians 1:3,4 NLT
3 All praise to God, The Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort.
4 He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.

Philippians 4:6,7 KJV
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.
7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 4:2 KJV
Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart.

I Thessalonians 5:16-18 KJV
16 Rejoice evermore.
17 Pray without ceasing.
18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Hebrews 4:14-16 KJV
14 Seeing then that we have A Great High Priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus The Son Of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15 For we have not an High Priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
16 Let us therefore come boldly unto The Throne Of Grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

James 5:13,16 NLT
13 Are any of you suffering hardships? You should pray. Are any of you happy? You should sing praises.
16 Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.

I John 5:14,15 KJV
14 And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us:
15 And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.

Prayer:

Psalm 50:15 KJV
And call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me.

Psalm 55:22 KJV
Cast thy burden upon The Lord, and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.