Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, October 23, 2021

Grumbling

                   THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered

(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)

Bible Prayer Line Index

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html


Bible Questions Answered:
“Is it  wrong to grumble about things, seems like thats all some people do....”
Henry/ Progress, Pennsylvania   U.S.A.  

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Griping, fault finding, grumbling, complaining, is not to be a part of the Christians life.

Faultfinding 


Matthew 7:1-5 NLT 
1 “Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. 
2 For you will be treated as you treat others. The standard you use in judging is the standard by which you will be judged.
3 “And why worry about a speck in your friend’s eye when you have a log in your own? 
4 How can you think of saying to your friend, ‘Let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye,’ when you can’t see past the log in your own eye? 
5 Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend’s eye.

Romans 14:12,13 NLT
12 Yes, each of us will give a personal account to God. 
13 So let’s stop condemning each other. Decide instead to live in such a way that you will not cause another believer to stumble and fall.

James 4:12 NLT
God alone, who gave the law, is The Judge. He alone has the power to save or to destroy. So what right do you have to judge your neighbor?

James 1:26 KJV
If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

James 3:2-18 NLT
2 "...if we could control our tongues, we would be perfect and could also control ourselves in every other way.
3 We can make a large horse go wherever we want by means of a small bit in its mouth. 
4 And a small rudder makes a huge ship turn wherever the pilot chooses to go, even though the winds are strong. 
5 In the same way, the tongue is a small thing that makes grand speeches. But a tiny spark can set a great forest on fire. 
6 And the tongue is a flame of fire. It is a whole world of wickedness, corrupting your entire body. It can set your whole life on fire, for it is set on fire by hell itself.
7 People can tame all kinds of animals, birds, reptiles, and fish, 
8 but no one can tame the tongue. It is restless and evil, full of deadly poison. 
9 Sometimes it praises our Lord and Father, and sometimes it curses those who have been made in the image of God. 
10 And so blessing and cursing come pouring out of the same mouth. Surely, my brothers and sisters, this is not right! 
11 Does a spring of water bubble out with both fresh water and bitter water? 
12 Does a fig tree produce olives, or a grapevine produce figs? No, and you can’t draw fresh water from a salty spring.
13 If you are wise and understand God’s ways, prove it by living an honorable life, doing good works with the humility that comes from wisdom. 
14 But if you are bitterly jealous and there is selfish ambition in your heart, don’t cover up The Truth with boasting and lying. 
15 For jealousy and selfishness are not God’s kind of wisdom. Such things are earthly, unspiritual, and demonic. 
16 For wherever there is jealousy and selfish ambition, there you will find disorder and evil of every kind.
17 But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. 
18 And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness.

Lamentations 3:40 KJV
Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to The Lord.

Matthew 12:36 KJV
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Complainers:


Exodus 14:11,12 NLT
11 and they said to Moses, “Why did you bring us out here to die in the wilderness? Weren’t there enough graves for us in Egypt? What have you done to us? Why did you make us leave Egypt? 
12 Didn’t we tell you this would happen while we were still in Egypt? We said, ‘Leave us alone! Let us be slaves to the Egyptians. It’s better to be a slave in Egypt than a corpse in the wilderness!’”

Numbers 21:4,5 NLT
4 Then the people of Israel set out from Mount Hor, taking the road to the Red Sea to go around the land of Edom. But the people grew impatient with the long journey, 
5 and they began to speak against God and Moses. “Why have you brought us out of Egypt to die here in the wilderness?” they complained. “There is nothing to eat here and nothing to drink. And we hate this horrible manna!”

I Samuel 7:2,3 NLT
2 The Ark remained in Kiriath-jearim for a long time—twenty years in all. During that time all Israel mourned because it seemed The Lord had abandoned them.
3 Then Samuel said to all the people of Israel, “If you want to return to The Lord with all your hearts, get rid of your foreign gods and your images of Ashtoreth. Turn your hearts to The Lord and obey Him alone; then He will rescue you from the Philistines.” 

Matthew 20:1-16 KJV Grateful or complaining, our daily choice.
1 For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire laborers into his vineyard.
2 And when he had agreed with the laborers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard.
3 And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,
4 And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way.
5 Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.
6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?
7 They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.
8 So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the laborers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.
9 And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.
10 But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.
11 And when they had received it, they murmured against the good man of the house,
12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.
13 But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?
14 Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.
15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Luke 14:25-30 NLT (The Cost of Being a Disciple)
25 A large crowd was following Jesus. He turned around and said to them, 
26 “If you want to be My disciple, you must, by comparison, hate everyone else—your father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even your own life. Otherwise, you cannot be My disciple. 
27 And if you do not carry your own cross and follow Me, you cannot be My disciple.
28 “But don’t begin until you count the cost. For who would begin construction of a building without first calculating the cost to see if there is enough money to finish it? 
29 Otherwise, you might complete only the foundation before running out of money, and then everyone would laugh at you. 
30 They would say, ‘There’s the person who started that building and couldn’t afford to finish it!’

Acts 8:4 NLT Refuges, yet joyful in heart.
But the believers who were scattered preached The Good News about Jesus wherever they went.

Philippians 2:14-16 KJV
14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
16 Holding forth The Word Of Life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither labored in vain.

Trusting The Lord, And Giving Thanks:


Exodus 15:2 KJV
The Lord is my strength and song, and He is become my salvation: He is my God, and I will prepare Him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt Him.

Deuteronomy 20:4 KJV
For The Lord your God is He that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

Deuteronomy 31:6 KJV
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for The Lord thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Joshua 1:9 KJV
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for The Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Nehemiah 8:10 NLT
And Nehemiah continued, “Go and celebrate with a feast of rich foods and sweet drinks, and share gifts of food with people who have nothing prepared. This is a sacred day before our Lord. Don’t be dejected and sad, for the joy of The Lord is your strength!”

Psalm 23:4 KJV
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 27:1 KJV
The Lord is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the Strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 29:11 KJV
The Lord will give strength unto His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace.

Psalm 31:24 KJV
Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in The Lord.

Psalm 46:1 NLT
God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.

Psalm 73:26 KJV
My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Isaiah 12:2 KJV
Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for The Lord 

Isaiah 40:29-31 KJV
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon The Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10 NLT
Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with My victorious right hand.

Habakkuk 3:19 NLT
The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights.

Matthew 11:28 KJV
Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Mark 12:30 KJV
And thou shalt love The Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

I Corinthians 10:13 NLT
The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, He will show you a way out so that you can endure.

II Corinthians 12:9,10 KJV
9 And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Ephesians 6:10 KJV
Finally, my brethren, be strong in The Lord, and in the power of his might.

Philippians 4:13 KJV
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

II Thessalonians 3:3 KJV
But The Lord is faithful, who shall establish you, and keep you from evil.

II Timothy 1:7 KJV
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of Power, and of Love, and of a Sound Mind.

II Timothy 4:17,18 NLT
17 But The Lord stood with me and gave me strength so that I might preach The Good News in its entirety for all the Gentiles to hear. And He rescued me from certain death. 
18 Yes, and The Lord will deliver me from every evil attack and will bring me safely into His heavenly Kingdom. All glory to God forever and ever! Amen.

Prayer:


Psalm 92:1-15 NLT (Complaining or giving thanks) A psalm. A song to be sung on the Sabbath Day.
1 It is good to give thanks to The Lord, to sing praises to The Most High.
2 It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning, your faithfulness in the evening,
3 accompanied by a ten-stringed instrument, a harp, and the melody of a lyre.
4 You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of what you have done.
5 O Lord, what great works you do! And how deep are your thoughts.
6 Only a simpleton would not know, and only a fool would not understand this:
7 Though the wicked sprout like weeds and evildoers flourish, they will be destroyed forever.
8 But you, O Lord, will be exalted forever.
9 Your enemies, Lord, will surely perish; all evildoers will be scattered.
10 But you have made me as strong as a wild ox. You have anointed me with the finest oil.
11 My eyes have seen the downfall of my enemies; my ears have heard the defeat of my wicked opponents.
12 But the Godly will flourish like palm trees and grow strong like the cedars of Lebanon.
13 For they are transplanted to The Lord’s own house. They flourish in the courts of our God.
14 Even in old age they will still produce fruit; they will remain vital and green.
15 They will declare, “The Lord is just! He is my Rock! There is no evil in Him!”