Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, July 4, 2020

Tribulation-Not For God's People


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“Pastor all I need is several scriptures saying the church will not go through the great tribulation. There is much debating in our bible group about this. Thanks...”
Franklin/ Lancaster, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

(God's obedient people, always saved and protected!)

II Samuel 22:2 KJV (Read verses 1-51)
And he said, The Lord is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer;

Psalm 18:1-3 KJV
1 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.
2 The Lord is my Rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
3 I will call upon The Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Psalm 27:4,5 NLT
4 The one thing I ask of The Lord— the thing I seek most— is to live in the house of The Lord all the days of my life, delighting in The Lord’s perfections and meditating in His Temple.
5 For He will conceal me there when troubles come; He will hide me in His sanctuary. He will place me out of reach on A High Rock.

Psalm 32:7 KJV
Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

Psalm 37:39,40 KJV
39 But the salvation of the righteous is of The Lord: He is their strength in the time of trouble.
40 And The Lord shall help them, and deliver them: He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.

Psalm 46:1-11 KJV
1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of The Most High.
5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: He uttered His voice, the earth melted.
7 The Lord Of Hosts is with us; The God Of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
8 Come, behold the works of The Lord, what desolations He hath made in the earth.
9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; He breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; He burneth the chariot in the fire.
10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
11 The Lord Of Hosts is with us; The God Of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Psalm 121:1-8 KJV
1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2 My help cometh from The Lord, which made heaven and earth.
3 He will not suffer (permit) thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4 Behold, He that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The Lord is thy keeper: The Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul.
8 The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Psalm 138:7 KJV
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

Proverbs 1:33 KJV
But whoso hearkeneth unto Me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Proverbs 14:26 KJV
In the fear of The Lord is strong confidence: and His children shall have a place of refuge.

Proverbs 29:25 KJV
The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in The Lord shall be safe.

Isaiah 26:20,21 NLT
20 Go home, my people, and lock your doors!
Hide yourselves for a little while until The Lord’s anger has passed.
21 Look! The Lord is coming from heaven to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will no longer hide those who have been killed. They will be brought out for all to see.

Isaiah 32:17,18 KJV
17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
18 And My people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places;

Isaiah 54:16,17 NLT
16 “I have created the blacksmith who fans the coals beneath the forge and makes the weapons of destruction. And I have created the armies that destroy.
17 But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of The Lord; their vindication will come from Me. I, The Lord, have spoken!

Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith The Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Zephaniah 2:3 NLT
Seek The Lord, all who are humble, and follow His commands. Seek to do what is right and to live humbly. Perhaps even yet The Lord will protect you— protect you from His anger on that day of destruction.

Malachi 4:1-6 KJV
1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith The Lord Of Hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But unto you that fear My name shall The Sun Of Righteousness arise with healing in His wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith The Lord Of Hosts.
4 Remember ye The Law Of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of The Lord:
6 And He shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Luke 10:19 KJV
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Luke 17:26-30 KJV
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of The Son Of Man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when The Son Of Man is revealed.

Genesis 19:15,16,21-25 KJV
15 And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.
16 And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; The Lord being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.
21 And he said unto him, See, I have accepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city, for the which thou hast spoken.
22 Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do anything till thou be come thither. Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar.
23 The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar.
24 Then The Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from The Lord out of heaven;
25 And He overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

Luke 21:36 KJV
Keep alert at all times. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before The Son Of Man.”

Romans 5:9 KJV
Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

I Thessalonians 1:10 NLT
And they speak of how you are looking forward to the coming of God’s Son from heaven—Jesus, whom God raised from the dead. He is the one who has rescued us from the terrors of the coming judgment.

I Thessalonians 5:9 KJV
For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

II Thessalonians 3:2 KJV
But The Lord is faithful, who shall establish you, and keep you from evil.

II Peter 2:9 NLT
So you see, The Lord knows how to rescue Godly people from their trials, even while keeping the wicked under punishment until the day of final judgment.

I John 5:18 NLT
We know that God’s children do not make a practice of sinning, for God’s Son holds them securely, and the evil one cannot touch them.

Revelation 3:10 NLT (The Message to the Church in Philadelphia)
Because you have obeyed My command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world.

Revelation 18:4 KJV
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

(In Revelation 4-19, the church is not seen in tribulation events)

Prayer:

I Corinthians 15:51-58 NLT (The Resurrection of the Dead)
51 But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed!
52 It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed. 53 For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.
54 Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die, this Scripture will be fulfilled: “Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?”
56 For sin is the sting that results in death, and The Law gives sin its power.
57 But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for The Lord, for you know that nothing you do for The Lord is ever useless.

I Thessalonians 4:13-18 NLT (The Hope of the Resurrection
13 And now, dear brothers and sisters, we want you to know what will happen to the believers who have died so you will not grieve like people who have no hope.
14 For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with Him the believers who have died.
15 We tell you this directly from The Lord: We who are still living when The Lord returns will not meet Him ahead of those who have died.
16 For The Lord Himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the believers who have died will rise from their graves.
17 Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet The Lord in the air. Then we will be with The Lord forever.
18 So encourage each other with these words.