Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Life-Empty


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:

“Why is it that so many people who seemingly have everything, end up as drunks, drug addicts, or worse yet in suicide?...”
Helen/ Livingston, Scotland United Kingdom

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

The Answer of St. Augustine:

Our hearts are restless, until they can find rest in you.”
Augustine of Hippo (354–430), in Confessions.

Augustine of Hippo; 13 November 354 – 28 August 430 AD),[22]

Also known as Saint Augustine, Aurelius Augustinus Hipponensis and Augustinus, was a Roman African, Manichaean, early Christian theologian, doctor of the Church, and Neoplatonic philosopher from Numidia whose writings influenced the development of the Western Church and Western philosophy, and indirectly all of Western Christianity.

He was the bishop of Hippo Regius in North Africa and is viewed as one of the most important Church Fathers of the Latin Church for his writings in the Patristic Period. Among his most important works are The City of God, De doctrina Christiana, and Confessions.
(Wikipedia)

Our Creator, had the Divine right to create within us, the need, the longing for fellowship with God!
And nothing, but noting can take His place. Oh men try with excitements of all kinds, but when all is said and done, within them, their heart longs for fellowship with God!

King Solomon:


Ecclesiastes 2:10,11 NLT
10 Anything I wanted, I would take. I denied myself no pleasure. I even found great pleasure in hard work, a reward for all my labors.
11 But as I looked at everything I had worked so hard to accomplish, it was all so meaningless—like chasing the wind. There was nothing really worthwhile anywhere.

King Solomon:

Proverbs 8:36 KJV
But he that sinneth against Me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate Me love death.

The Word:

Psalm 42:2 KJV
My soul thirsteth for God, for The living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

Psalm 63:1 KJV
O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

Psalm 73:25 KJV
Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.

Psalm 119:20,81 KJV
20 My soul breaketh for the longing that it hath unto thy judgments at all times.
81 My soul fainteth for thy salvation: but I hope in thy Word.

Psalm 143:6 KJV
I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.

Isaiah 26:9 KJV
With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Isaiah 55:1-3 KJV
1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labor for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto Me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
3 Incline your ear, and come unto Me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you..."

Amos 8:11 KJV
Behold, the days come, saith The Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing The Words Of The Lord:

John 4:13,14 KJV (The woman of Samaria)
13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

John 6:35,27 KJV
35 And Jesus said unto them, I am The Bread Of Life: he that cometh to Me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on Me shall never thirst.
27 Labor not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting Life, which the Son Of Man shall give unto you: for Him hath God The Father sealed.

John 7:37 KJV
In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto Me, and drink.

Revelation 21:6 KJV
And He said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha And Omega, The Beginning And The End. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of Life freely.

Revelation 22:17 KJV
And The Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah

Guide me, O Thou great Jehovah,
Pilgrim through this barren land;
I am weak, but Thou art mighty,
Hold me with Thy pow’rful hand.
Bread Of Heaven, Bread Of Heaven,
Feed me till I want no more;
Feed me till I want no more.

Open now the crystal fountain,
Whence the healing stream doth flow;
Let the fire and cloudy pillar
Lead me all my journey through.
Strong Deliv’rer, strong Deliv’rer,
Be Thou still my Strength and Shield;
Be Thou still my Strength and Shield.

When I tread the verge of Jordan,
Bid my anxious fears subside;
Death of death and hell’s Destruction,
Land me safe on Canaan’s side.
Songs of praises, songs of praises,
I will ever give to Thee;
I will ever give to Thee.

Author: William Williams

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL, into a new web browser, and hit enter.


Prayer:

John 10:10,11 KJV
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have Life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
11 I am The Good Shepherd: The Good Shepherd giveth His Life for the sheep.