Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, August 15, 2019

Rapture Ready Christians:


THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered
(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)
Bible Prayer Line Index



Bible Questions Answered:
“If we are living near to the rapture, what special things should we be doing?
Katy/ Dublin, Ireland

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Rapture Ready Christians:

  • Attend A Bible Believing Church, And Support It.

Hebrews 10:25 KJV
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Malachi 3:10 KJV
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in Mine house, and prove Me now herewith, saith The Lord Of Hosts, I I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

  • Receive Communion.

John 6:53 KJV
53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of The Son Of Man, and drink His blood, ye have no life in you.
54 Whoso eateth My Flesh, and drinketh My Blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 For My Flesh is meat indeed, and My Blood is drink indeed.
56 He that eateth My Flesh, and drinketh My Blood, dwelleth in Me, and I in him.
57 As The Living Father hath sent Me, and I live by The Father: so he that eateth Me, even he shall live by Me.
58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

  • Love All, And Forgive All.

I Thessalonians 3:12,13 KJV
12 And The Lord make you to increase and abound in love one to ward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you.
13 To the end He may establish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.

Matthew 6:14,15 KJV
14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

  • Learn Patience.

James 5:8 KJV
Be ye also patient; establish your hearts: for the coming of The Lord draweth nigh.

Luke 8:15 KJV
But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard The Word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

Luke 21:19 KJV
In your patience possess ye your souls.

Romans 5:3,4 KJV
3 "...We glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

Romans 15:4 KJV
For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of The Scriptures might have hope.

Colossians 1:10-12 KJV
10 That ye might walk worthy of The Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God.
11 Strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, unto all patience and long suffering with joyfulness;
12 Giving thanks unto The Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light;

I Timothy 6:11 KJV
But thou, O man of God...follow after righteousness, Godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

Hebrews 6:12 KJV
That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises .

Hebrews 10:36 KJV
For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

Hebrews 12:1 KJV
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.

James 1:3,4 KJV
3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

II Peter 1:5-7 KJV
5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience Godliness;
7 And to Godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
8 for if these things be in you, and abound, the make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Revelation 14:12 KJV
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

  • Live A Separated, Consecrated, Life.

Isaiah 52:11 KJV
Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her: be ye clean, that bear the vessels of The Lord.

II Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 and what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 and what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of The Living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith The Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith The Lord Almighty.

Ephesians 5:11 KJV
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

II Thessalonians 3:6 KJV
Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

I John 3:2,3 KJV
2 Beloved now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is.
3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as He is pure.

  • Do Not Judge Others.

Matthew 7:1 KJV
Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Romans 14:4,13 KJV
4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth; yea, he shall be helped up: for God is able to make him stand.
13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumbling block or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

I Corinthians 4:5 KJV
Therefore judge nothing before the time, until The Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

James 4:12 KJV
There is one Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?'

  • Witness Of Your Faith, Baptism, And Personal Testimony, Winning Souls For The Kingdom.

Proverbs 11:30 KJV
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Daniel 12:3 KJV
And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness, as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 4:19 KJV
And He saith unto them, Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.

I Corinthians 9:19-27 NLT
19 "...I have become a servant of everyone so that I can bring them to Christ.
20 when I am with the Jews, I become one of them so that I can bring them to Christ. When I am with those who follow the Jewish laws, I do the same, even though I am not subject to the law, so that I can bring them to Christ.
21 When I am with the Gentiles who do not have the Jewish law, I fit in with them as much as I can. In this way, I gain their confidence and bring them to Christ. But I do not discard The Law Of God, I obey The Law Of Christ.
22 When I am with those who are oppressed, I share their oppression so that I might bring them to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone so that I might bring them to Christ.
23 I do all this to spread The Good News, and in doing so I enjoy its blessings.
24 Remember that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize. you also must run in such a way that you will win.
25 All athletes practice strict self-control. they do it to win a prize that will fade away, but we do it for an eternal prize.
26 So I run straight to the goal with purpose in every step. I am not like a boxer who misses his punches.
27 I discipline my body like an athlete, training it do do what it should. Otherwise, I fear that after preaching to others I myself might be disqualified.

II Timothy 4:1,2 KJV
1 I Charge thee therefore before God, and The Lord Jesus Christ, who shall Judge the quick and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom;
2 Preach The Word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

Jude 1:21-23 NLT
21 Live in such a way that God's love can bless you as you wait for the eternal life that our Lord Jesus Christ in His mercy is going to give you.
22 Show mercy to those whose faith is wavering.
23 Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment. There are still others to whom you need to show mercy, but be careful that you aren't contaminated by their sins.

  • Comforting Those Who Mourn.

Psalm 86:17 NLT
"...For you, O Lord, help and comfort me.

Isaiah 12:1 KJV
"...thou comfortedst me."

Isaiah 40:1 KJV
Comfort ye, comfort ye My people, saith your God.

Isaiah 66:13 KJV
As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted..."

I Corinthians 14:31 KJV
For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.

II Corinthians 1:3 KJV
Blessed be God, even The Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, The Father of mercies, and The God of all comfort;

I Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV
16 For The Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet The Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with The Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

I Thessalonians 5:11,14 KJV
11 Wherefore comfort ourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feeble minded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.


    * Be Heavenly Minded.
Romans 8:6 KJV
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

I Corinthians 2:16 KJV
For who hath known the mind of The Lord, that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Philippians 2:5 KJV
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:1-4 NLT
1 Since you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits at God's right hand in the place of honor and power.
2 Let heaven fill your thoughts. Do not think only about things down here on earth.
3 For you died when Christ died, and your real life is hidden with Christ in God.
4 And when Christ, who is your real life, is revealed to the whole world, you will share in all His glory.

Prayer:

Matthew 24:42-
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the good man of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not The Son Of Man cometh.