Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, August 4, 2019

Bible Lesson: Scriptures For Special Occasions: When Life Is Hard.



The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson
(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Lesson: Scriptures For Special Occasions: When Life Is Hard.

Bible Text:

Psalm 121:1-8 KJV
1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2 My help cometh from The Lord, which made heaven and earth.
3 He will not suffer (permit) thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4 Behold, He that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The Lord is thy keeper: The Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor t he moon by night.
7 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul.
8 The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Promises For The Weary:

Genesis 28:15 KJV
And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

Psalm 16:8 KJV
I have set The Lord always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Psalm 28:7 KJV
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.

Psalm 31:23,24 NLT
23 Love The Lord, all you faithful ones! For The Lord protects those who are loyal to Him, but He harshly punishes all who are arrogant.
24 So be strong and take courage, all yo who put your hope in The Lord!

Psalm 37:28 KJV
For The Lord loveth judgment, and forsaketh not His saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

Psalm 40:17 KJV
But I am poor and needy: yet The Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make not tarrying, O my God.

Psalm 55:22 KJV
Cast thy burden upon The Lord, and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer (permit) the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 91:10 KJV
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

Psalm 112:6,7 KJV
6 Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in The Lord.

Psalm 121:3 KJV
He will not suffer (permit) thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber.

Psalm 125:1,2 KJV
1 They that trust in The Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so The Lord is round about His people from henceforth even for ever.

Proverbs 1:33 KJV
But whoso hearkeneth unto Me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Proverbs 2:8 KJV
He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of His saints.

Proverbs 12:21 KJV
There shall no evil happen to the just: but the wicked shall be filled with mischief.

Isaiah 25:4 KJV
For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm..."

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not : for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Isaiah 46:4 KJV
I will be your God throughout your lifetime- until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.

Isaiah 50:9 KJV
Behold, The Lord God will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? Lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.

John 17:11 KJV
And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given Me, that they may be one, as we are.

II Timothy I:12 NLT
And that is why I am suffering here in prison. But I am not ashamed of it, for I know the one in whom I trust, and I am sure that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until the day of His return.

II Timothy 4:18 KJV
And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto His heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Hebrews 13:6 KJV
So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Prayer:

Psalm 46:1-11 KJV
1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
4 There is a river , the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of The Most High.
5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
6 the heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: He uttered His voice, the earth melted.
7 The Lord Of Hosts is with us; The God Of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
8 Come, behold the works of The Lord, what desolations He hath made in the earth.
9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; He breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; He burneth the chariot in the fire.
10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
11 The Lord Of Hosts is wit us; The God Of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.