Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, June 16, 2019

Bible Lesson: Scriptures For Special Occasions: When It Seems God Has Deserted You.


The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson
(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Lesson: Scriptures For Special Occasions: When It Seems God Has Deserted You.

Bible Text:

Psalm 139:1-18 NLT (The nearness of our God)
1 O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me.
2 You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my every thought when far away.
3 You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest. Every moment you know where I am.
4 You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord.
5 You both precede and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me. To Great for me to know!
7 I can never escape from your spirit! I can never get away from your presence!
8 If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the place of the dead, you are there.
9 If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans,
10 even there your hand will guide me, and our strength will support me.
11 I could ask the darkness to hide me and the light around me to become night – b
12 but even in darkness I cannot hide from you. To you the night shines as bright as day. Darkness and light are both alike to you.
13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous – and how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in our book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
17 How precious are our thoughts about me, O God! They are innumerable!
18 I can't even count them; they out number the grains of sand! And when I wake up in the morning, you are still with me!

Read it and realize, that “all life,” is precious to our Lord! From your life, to the smallest life, yet in the womb. Our God who sees, knows, loves and is with us.

Our Lord's Promises:

Genesis 28:15 KJV
And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest..."

Deuteronomy 4:7 NLT
For what great nation has a god as near to them as The Lord our God is near to us whenever we call on Him?

Deuteronomy 31:6 NLT
Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid of them! The Lord your God will go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor forsake you.

I Kings 8:57 KJV
The Lord our God be with us, as He was with our fathers: let Him not leave us, nor forsake us:

Psalm 27:10 KJV
When my father and my mother forsake me, then The Lord will take me up.

Psalm 34:18 KJV
The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Psalm 125:2 KJV
As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so The Lord is round about His people from henceforth even for ever.

Psalm 145:18 KJV
The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in truth.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear tho not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Isaiah 42:6 KJV
I The Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee..."

Isaiah 46:4,5 KJV
4 And even to your old age I am He; and even to hoar (white) hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
5 to whom will ye liken Me, and make Me equal, and compare Me, that we may be like?

Jeremiah 23:23 KJV
Am I a God at hand, saith The Lord, and not a God afar off?

Acts 17:27 KJV
That they should seek The Lord, if haply they might feel after Him, and find Him, though He be not far from every one of us.

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
"...For He hath said,I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."

Prayer:

Proverbs 18:24 KJV
A man that hath friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.