Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, August 20, 2021

Bible Lesson: Marks Of Godly Character Versus Marks Of Non-Christian Character: Tact Versus Indiscretion.

 

The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson

(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)


https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html


Bible Lesson: Marks Of Godly Character Versus Marks Of Non-Christian Character: Tact Versus Indiscretion.


Bible Texts:

Tact:

I Corinthians 9:19-23 NLT
19 Even though I am a free man with no master, I have become a slave to all people to bring many to Christ. 
20 When I was with the Jews, I lived like a Jew to bring the Jews to Christ. When I was with those who follow the Jewish Law, I too lived under that Law. Even though I am not subject to The Law, I did this so I could bring to Christ those who are under The Law. 
21 When I am with the Gentiles who do not follow the Jewish Law, I too live apart from that Law so I can bring them to Christ. But I do not ignore The Law Of God; I obey The Law Of Christ.
22 When I am with those who are weak, I share their weakness, for I want to bring the weak to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone, doing everything I can to save some. 
23 I do everything to spread The Good News and share in its blessings.


Indiscretion:

Proverbs 11:12 NLT
It is foolish to belittle one’s neighbor; a sensible person keeps quiet.

Using Tact, The Word:


Proverbs 15:1 KJV
A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

I Corinthians 9:21,22 NLT 
21 When I am with the Gentiles who do not follow the Jewish Law, I too live apart from that Law so I can bring them to Christ. But I do not ignore The Law Of God; I obey The Law Of Christ.
22 When I am with those who are weak, I share their weakness, for I want to bring the weak to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone, doing everything I can to save some. 

Exodus 35:2 NLT
You have six days each week for your ordinary work, but the seventh day must be a Sabbath day of complete rest, a holy day dedicated to The Lord. Anyone who works on that day must be put to death. 

Proverbs 25:15 NLT
Patience can persuade a prince, and soft speech can break bones.

Matthew 7:21-23 KJV
21 Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.

John 1:1 KJV
In the beginning was The Word, and The Word was with God, and The Word was God.

I Corinthians 12:13 KJV
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

I Corinthians 16:2 NLT
On the first day of each week, you should each put aside a portion of the money you have earned. Don’t wait until I get there and then try to collect it all at once. 

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Ephesians 1:4,5  NLT
4 Even before He made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in His eyes. 
5 God decided in advance to adopt us into His own family by bringing us to Himself through Jesus Christ. This is what He wanted to do, and it gave Him great pleasure. 

Ephesians 4:15,29 NLT
15 Instead, we will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ, who is The Head of His body, the church. 1
29 Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.

Colossians 2:16,17 KJV
16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Colossians 4:5,6 KJV
5 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.
6 Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

II Timothy 3:16 KJV
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

James 2:26 NLT
Just as the body is dead without breath, so also faith is dead without good works.

II Peter 2:21 KJV
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by The Holy Ghost.

The Word, Discretion:


Genesis 41:33 NLT
“Therefore, Pharaoh should find an intelligent and wise man and put him in charge of the entire land of Egypt. 

Psalm 112:5 KJV
A good man sheweth favor, and lendeth: He will guide his affairs with discretion.

Proverbs 2:11 KJV
Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

Proverbs 11:22 KJV
As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion.

Proverbs 25:17 KJV
Don’t visit your neighbors too often, or you will wear out your welcome.

Isaiah 28:26 KJV
For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him.

Titus 2:5 KJV
o live wisely and be pure, to work in their homes, to do good, and to be submissive to their husbands. Then they will not bring shame on The Word Of God.

Prayer:

Romans 12:2 KJV
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.