Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, April 10, 2021

Taught By The Lord

 

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered

(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)

 Bible Prayer Line Index


                                    https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Questions Answered:
“I read psalm 25:5 what will god teach me?...”
Sheila/ Parsons, Kansas  U.S.A. 
 
Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Job 6:24 KJV
Teach me, and I will hold my tongue: and cause me to understand wherein I have erred.

Job 34:32 KJV
That which I see not teach thou me: if I have done iniquity, I will do no more.

Five times is Psalm 25, is teaching of The Lord mentioned:

Psalm 25:4,5,8,9,12 KJV
4 Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.
5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art The God Of My Salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
8 Good and upright is The Lord: therefore will He teach sinners in the way.
9 The meek will He guide in judgment: and the meek will He teach His way.
12 What man is he that feareth The Lord? him shall He teach in the way that He shall choose.

Psalm 25:11 NLT  
Teach me how to live, O Lord. Lead me along the right path, for my enemies are waiting for me.

Psalm 32:8 KJV
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye.

Psalm 90:12 KJV
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

Psalm 119:12 KJV
Blessed art thou, O Lord: teach me thy statutes.

Psalm 119:108 KJV
Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O Lord, and teach me thy judgments. 

Psalm 143:10 KJV
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy Spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

Luke 11:1 KJV
And it came to pass, that, as He was praying in a certain place, when He ceased, one of His disciples said unto Him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.

John 14:25,26 KJV
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But The Comforter, which is The Holy Ghost, whom The Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Prayer:

Isaiah 54:13 KJV
And all thy children shall be taught of The Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.