Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, April 30, 2021

Renewing Of Our Mind

 

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered

(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)

Bible Prayer Line Index


                              https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Questions Answered:
“...I can't help but remembering going to the bars and meeting with thee old gang and the times we had.
So what  about that, that's wrong? Is being a christian so  much church and no life?...”
Harold/ Los Angeles, California  U.S.A. 

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:
 
The Word, The Renewing Of Our Mind:

Psalm 51:10 KJV
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Psalm 119:11 KJV
Thy Word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Isaiah 43:18,19 NLT
18 “But forget all that—it is nothing compared to what I am going to do.
19 For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.

Ezekiel 18:31,32 NLT
31 Put all your rebellion behind you, and find yourselves a new heart and a new spirit. For why should you die, O people of Israel? 
32 I don’t want you to die, says The Sovereign Lord. Turn back and live!

Ezekiel 36:26 NLT
26 And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new Spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart. 
27 And I will put My Spirit in you so that you will follow My Decrees and be careful to obey My Regulations.

John 8:32 KJV
And ye shall know The Truth, and The Truth shall make you free.

John 17:17 NLT
Make them holy by your Truth; teach them your Word, which is Truth. 

Romans 7:18-25 NLT (Struggling with Sin)
18 And I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. I want to do what is right, but I can’t. 
19 I want to do what is good, but I don’t. I don’t want to do what is wrong, but I do it anyway. 
20 But if I do what I don’t want to do, I am not really the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it.

21 I have discovered this principle of life—that when I want to do what is right, I inevitably do what is wrong. 
22 I love God’s Law with all my heart. 
23 But there is another power within me that is at war with my mind. This power makes me a slave to the sin that is still within me. 
24 Oh, what a miserable person I am! Who will free me from this life that is dominated by sin and death? 
25 Thank God! The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord. So you see how it is: In my mind I really want to obey God’s law, but because of my sinful nature I am a slave to sin.

Romans 12:2 KJV
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Romans 12:2 NLT
Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Romans 13:13,14 NLT
13 Because we belong to the day, we must live decent lives for all to see. Don’t participate in the darkness of wild parties and drunkenness, or in sexual promiscuity and immoral living, or in quarreling and jealousy. 
14 Instead, clothe yourself with the presence of The Lord Jesus Christ. And don’t let yourself think about ways to indulge your evil desires.

I Corinthians 2:16 KJV
For who hath known the mind of The Lord, that he may instruct Him? but we have the mind of Christ.

II Corinthians 4:16 NLT
That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day.

II Corinthians 5:16,17 NLT
16 So we have stopped evaluating others from a human point of view. At one time we thought of Christ merely from a human point of view. How differently we know Him now! 
17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!

II Corinthians 10:4,5 KJV
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Galatians 5:16-25 NLT (Living by the Spirit’s Power)
16 So I say, let The Holy Spirit guide your lives. Then you won’t be doing what your sinful nature craves. 
17 The sinful nature wants to do evil, which is just the opposite of what The Spirit wants. And The Spirit gives us desires that are the opposite of what the sinful nature desires. These two forces are constantly fighting each other, so you are not free to carry out your good intentions. 
18 But when you are directed by The Spirit, you are not under obligation to The Law Of Moses.

19 When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, 
21 envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

22 But The Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 
23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!

24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have nailed the passions and desires of their sinful nature to His cross and crucified them there. 
25 Since we are living by The Spirit, let us follow The Spirit’s leading in every part of our lives. 
26 Let us not become conceited, or provoke one another, or be jealous of one another.

Galatians 6:14,15 NLT
14 As for me, may I never boast about anything except The Cross Of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Because of that Cross, my interest in this world has been crucified, and the world’s interest in me has also died. 
15 It doesn’t matter whether we have been circumcised or not. What counts is whether we have been transformed into a new creation. 

Ephesians 4:1,20-24 KJV
1 I therefore, the prisoner of The Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
20 But ye have not so learned Christ;
21 If so be that ye have heard Him, and have been taught by Him, as The Truth is in Jesus:
22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Philippians 2:5 KJV
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 4:6-8 NLT
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. 
7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
8 And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

Colossians 1:21 KJV
And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath He reconciled

Colossians 3:2,8-17 KJV
2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created him:
11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, long suffering;
13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
16 Let The Word Of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to The Lord.
17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of The Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and The Father by Him.

I Peter 1:13 NLT (A Call to Holy Living)
So prepare your minds for action and exercise self-control. Put all your hope in the gracious salvation that will come to you when Jesus Christ is revealed to the world. 

Prayer:

Psalm 29:11 KJV
The Lord will give strength unto His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace.