Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, April 16, 2021

Life Change

 

THE BIBLE PRAYER LINE – Bible Questions Answered

(Copy and paste, this URL into a new web browser, and hit enter.)

Bible Prayer Line Index


                                     https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Questions Answered:
“My friends are all telling me I have to change now that I'm a christian, why? I was living ok before.
I'm not a bad person, so what's the big deal anyway?...”
Rafael/ Frankfurt (Hessen), Germany
 
Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:
 
Mark 8:34 KJV
And when He had called the people unto Him with His disciples also, He said unto them, Whosoever will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

Following Jesus (As a Christian) means laying aside our old life, and taking on His new life.

II Corinthians 5:17 NLT
"...anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!

What kind of life did Jesus have?

I Peter 1:15,16 KJV
15 But as He which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 
16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

John 8:12 KJV
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have The Light Of life.

II Corinthians 6:17 KJV
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith The Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

Matthew 5:1-12 KJV
1 And seeing the multitudes, He went up into a mountain: and when He was set, His disciples came unto Him:
2 And He opened His mouth, and taught them, saying,
3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for My sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Matthew 20:26 KJV
But among you it will be different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant,

John 13:12-16 LT
12 After washing their feet, He put on His robe again and sat down and asked, “Do you understand what I was doing? 
13 You call Me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and you are right, because that’s what I am. 
14 And since I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you ought to wash each other’s feet. 
15 I have given you an example to follow. Do as I have done to you. 

John 13:34 NLT
So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. 

Should our life change, after having received The Lord as our Savior? Yes!

I Peter 2:21 KJV
For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow His steps:

In His Steps, The Word:

Psalm 19:13 NLT
Keep your servant from deliberate sins! Don’t let them control me. Then I will be free of guilt and innocent of great sin.

Matthew 5:48 KJV
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Luke 6:40 KJV
Students are not greater than their teacher. But the student who is fully trained will become like the teacher.

John 10:27 KJV
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me:

John 14:15 KJV
If ye love Me, keep My commandments.

Romans 8:29 NLT
For God knew His people in advance, and He chose them to become like His Son, so that His Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 

Ephesians 4:15 NLT
"...we will speak The Truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ, who is the head of His body, the church.

I John 2:6 KJV
He that saith he abideth in Him ought himself also so to walk, even as He walked.

Prayer:

Psalm 25:4 KJV
Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.