Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, April 8, 2021

Bible Lesson: Marks Of Godly Character Versus Marks Of Non-Christian Character: Optimism Versus Pessimism.

 

The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson

(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)


https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html


 Bible Lesson: Marks Of Godly Character Versus Marks Of Non-Christian Character: Optimism Versus Pessimism.

Bible Texts:

Optimism:

Acts 27:25 KJV
Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.

Romans 8:28 KJV
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

Pessimism:

Psalm 13:1,2 KJV
1 How long wilt thou forget me, O Lord? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?
2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?

Optimism, The Word:

Joshua 1:9 KJV
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for The Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Psalm 42:5 KJV
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance.

Psalm 43:5 NLT
Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise Him again— my Savior and my God!

Psalm 118:24 KJV
This is the day which The Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Proverbs 17:22 NLT
A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person’s strength.

Isaiah 41:10 NLT
Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with My victorious right hand.

Jeremiah 29:11 NLT
For I know the plans I have for you,” says The Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Nahum 1:7 NLT
The Lord is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in Him.

Mark 10:27 KJV
And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Luke 1:37 KJV
For with God nothing shall be impossible.

John 3:16 KJV
For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 14:27 KJV
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Romans 12:12 KJV
Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

Romans 15:13 KJV
Now The God Of Hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of The Holy Ghost.

I Corinthians 13:7 NLT
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

II Corinthians 4:13-16 KJV
13 We having the same Spirit Of Faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;
14 Knowing that He which raised up The Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.
15 For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.
16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

Ephesians 5:18-20 NLT
18 Don’t be drunk with wine, because that will ruin your life. Instead, be filled with The Holy Spirit, 
19 singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs among yourselves, and making music to The Lord in your hearts. 
20 And give thanks for everything to God The Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 6:11 KJV
Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Philippians 3:13,14 KJV
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 

Philippians 4:6,7,8,13 NLT 
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. 
7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
8 And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. 
13 For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

Colossians 3:16 NLT
Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives. Teach and counsel each other with all the wisdom He gives. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts. 

I Timothy 6:6-8 NLT
6 Yet true Godliness with contentment is itself great wealth. 
7 After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. 
8 So if we have enough food and clothing, let us be content.

Hebrews 13:5 NLT
Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”

I Peter 4:8 KJV
And above all things have fervent charity (love) among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

I Peter 5:7 NLT
Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you.

Revelation 3:11 KJV
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Revelation 21:3,4 KJV
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Pessimism, The Word:

I Chronicles 29:15 NLT
We are here for only a moment, visitors and strangers in the land as our ancestors were before us. Our days on earth are like a passing shadow, gone so soon without a trace. 

Job 7:6 KJV
My days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle, and are spent without hope.

Job 8:13-15 KJV
13 So are the paths of all that forget God; and the hypocrite's hope shall perish:
14 Whose hope shall be cut off, and whose trust shall be a spider's web.
15 He shall lean upon his house, but it shall not stand: he shall hold it fast, but it shall not endure.

Job 30:26 KJV
When I looked for good, then evil came unto me: and when I waited for light, there came darkness.

Proverbs 11:7 NLT
When the wicked die, their hopes die with them, for they rely on their own feeble strength.

Lamentations 3:21-24 KJV
21 This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
22 It is of The Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
24 The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him.

Matthew 7:26,27 KJV
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of Mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Luke 12:16-20 KJV
16 And He spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

John 20:24,25 KJV
24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.
25 The other disciples therefore said unto Him, We have seen The Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into His side, I will not believe.

Ephesians 2:11,12 NLT
11 Don’t forget that you Gentiles used to be outsiders. You were called “uncircumcised heathens” by the Jews, who were proud of their circumcision, even though it affected only their bodies and not their hearts. 
12 In those days you were living apart from Christ. You were excluded from citizenship among the people of Israel, and you did not know the covenant promises God had made to them. You lived in this world without God and without hope. 

I Thessalonians 4:13 KJV
But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

Prayer:

I Peter 1:8,9 KJV
8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see Him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.