Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, December 26, 2020

Bible Lesson: Marks Of Godly Character Versus Marks Of Non-Christian Character: Joy Versus Sorrow.

 

The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson

(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)


https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html


Bible Lesson: Marks Of Godly Character Versus Marks Of Non-Christian Character: Joy Versus Sorrow.


Bible Texts:

Joy:

Isaiah 35:10 KJV
And the ransomed of The Lord shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Philippians 3:3 KJV
For we are the circumcision, which worship God in The Spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. 

Sorrow:

Proverbs 14:13 KJV
Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth is heaviness.

II Corinthians 7:10 KJV
For Godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

The Word; Joy:

Psalm 16:11 KJV
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalm 27:6 KJV
"...therefore will I offer in His tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto The Lord.


Psalm 47:1 KJV
O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.

Proverbs 10:28 NLT
The hopes of the Godly result in happiness, but the expectations of the wicked come to nothing.

Isaiah 9:3 NLT
You will enlarge the nation of Israel, and its people will rejoice. They will rejoice before you as people rejoice at the harvest

Isaiah 12:6 NLT
Let all the people of Jerusalem shout His praise with joy! For great is The Holy One Of Israel who lives among you.”

Isaiah 35:10 KJV
And the ransomed of The Lord shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Luke 15:7 NLT
In the same way, there is more joy in heaven over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God than over ninety-nine others who are righteous and haven’t strayed away!

John 16:22 NLT
So you have sorrow now, but I will see you again; then you will rejoice, and no one can rob you of that joy. 

Romans 14:17 KJV
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in The Holy Ghost.

Romans 15:13 NLT
I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in Him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of The Holy Spirit.


Philippians 4:4 KJV
Rejoice in The Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

I Thessalonians 5:16-18 NLT
16 Always be joyful. 
17 Never stop praying. 
18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

James 1:2-4 NLT (Faith and Endurance)
2 Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. 
3 For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. 
4 So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.

I Peter 1:8,9 NLT 
8 You love Him even though you have never seen Him. Though you do not see Him now, you trust Him; and you rejoice with a glorious, inexpressible joy. 
9 The reward for trusting Him will be the salvation of your souls.

The Word; Sorrow:

Psalm 51:1-19 KJV (David's prayer of sorrow and repentance)
1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving kindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
5 Behold, I was shaped in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free Spirit.
13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
14 Deliver me from blood guiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
19 Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

Psalm 119:28 NLT
I weep with sorrow; encourage me by your Word.

Matthew 5:4 KJV
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

John 3:36 KJV
He that believeth on The Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not The Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

II Corinthians 7:10 NLT
For the kind of sorrow God wants us to experience leads us away from sin and results in salvation. There’s no regret for that kind of sorrow. But worldly sorrow, which lacks repentance, results in spiritual death.

II Peter 3:9 KJV
The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

I John 1:8-10 KJV
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and The Truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is Faithful and Just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His Word is not in us. 

Revelation 21:4 KJV (One day in heaven, if we are obedient and faithful, there will be no more sorrow)

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Prayer:

Psalm 30:5,11,12 KJV
5 For His anger endureth but a moment; in His favor is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.