Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, April 20, 2020

Bible Lesson: Messianic Prophecies, Fulfilled, In Jesus Christ. Crucified, But No Broken Bones.


The Bible Prayer Line – Bible Lesson
(Copy and paste this URL into a new web browser and hit enter.)

https://thebibleprayerline.blogspot.com/2018/05/tbpl-index.html

Bible Lesson: Messianic Prophecies, Fulfilled, In Jesus Christ. Crucified, But No Broken Bones.

Bible Text:

Prophecy:

Psalm 34:20 KJV (In the time of King David-1085-1015 B.C.)
He keepeth all His bones: not one of them is broken.

Fulfilled:

John 19:33,36 KJV A.D. 33
33 But when they came to Jesus, and saw that He was dead already, they brake not His legs:
36 For these things were done, that The Scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of Him shall not be broken.

The Word:

Exodus 12:46 KJV (The Passover Lamb)
In one house shall it be eaten; thou shalt not carry forth ought of the flesh abroad out of the house; neither shall ye break a bone thereof.

Numbers 9:12 KJV
They shall leave none of it unto the morning, nor break any bone of it: according to all the ordinances of the pass over they shall keep it.

Psalm 22:16 KJV
For dogs have compassed Me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed Me: they pierced My hands and My feet.

Psalm 34:20 KJV
He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.

Nailed to the Cross

There was One Who was willing to die in my stead,
That a soul so unworthy might live;
And the path to the cross He was willing to tread,
All the sins of my life to forgive.

Refrain:
They are nailed to the cross! They are nailed to the cross!
Oh, how much He was willing to bear!
With what anguish and loss Jesus went to the cross,
But He carried my sins with Him there.

He is tender and loving and patient with me,
While He cleanses my heart of the dross;
But “there’s no condemnation”—I know I am free,
For my sins are all nailed to the cross.

I will cling to my Savior and never depart,
I will joyfully journey each day,
With a song on my lips and a song in my heart,
That my sins have been taken away.

Author: Carrie E. Breck

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL, into a new web browser and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UzH7fHPR4I

Prayer:

Romans 12:1 KJV
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.